My Art Concierge ‑ On Demand

My Art Concierge ‑ On Demand

by My Art Concierge

Connect with artists. Dropship hand painted artwork on demand.

Boojee Prints

I love the concept & im very interested in using this service. However I’m having technical issues with uploading my images. I’ve reached out via the support email several times. The first time I reached out I got a response immediately but unfortunately the advice that was given to solve the issue did not work. I have sent another 3 emails since then requesting further assistance & I still haven’t gotten a response. I would very much like to get in touch with me as soon as possible as I’d really like to use this service.

Milkandhoneytree

The contact with the supplier is very nice, they respond quick and are very friendly. The artwork is also amazing! Love it :)

PAINT MY WHIP

We ordered some paintings as examples for our store, the paintings are fantastic. Talented artists. The product page looks better than expected. Was able to set up products without too much trouble. I was able to get help from support in a timely manner.

Bravespears

UPDATED/// They have got back to me and are working on the issues. Thanks //// At the moment not usable as there are no examples of previous work available. I dropped them an email last week to view some but sadly didn't hear back. Nice concept. Just needs good execution. Good luck My Art Concierge.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry we weren't able to get back to you promptly.

We are currently in the process of collecting and categorizing examples from our artists to provide our merchants with the tools they need.

I'll reach out to you directly with more details.
Thank you for the feedback and letting us know how we can improve.

Mike

Politikats

My Art Concierge is ahead of the game with this app. We downloaded it to allow customers to commission paintings of themselves as Presidents and Politicians. Had a bit of issue getting the shipping to work however the app team was quick to answer and helped us instal smoothly. We commissioned a painting as an example and it looks great. Next step, market our new product line on facebook and instagram!