My Art Concierge

My Art Concierge

by Stonebreaker Designs

The world's first paint-on-demand dropshipper

Ballagrio

By installing this app, our site has become a malicious software site. This is a problem app.How can this be? Very uncomfortable.
This is a really bad app.

July 2, 2020

Hi Ballagrio,

Our app is a paint-on-demand drop-shipping service that helps connect you with artists around the world.

I can assure you that our app will not make your store a 'malicious software site.'

If you are having any problems with our app, please feel free to contact us
for support!

Best,
Mike

Bravespears

UPDATED/// They have got back to me and are working on the issues. Thanks //// At the moment not usable as there are no examples of previous work available. I dropped them an email last week to view some but sadly didn't hear back. Nice concept. Just needs good execution. Good luck My Art Concierge.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry we weren't able to get back to you promptly.

We are currently in the process of collecting and categorizing examples from our artists to provide our merchants with the tools they need.

I'll reach out to you directly with more details.
Thank you for the feedback and letting us know how we can improve.

Mike

Politikats

My Art Concierge is ahead of the game with this app. We downloaded it to allow customers to commission paintings of themselves as Presidents and Politicians. Had a bit of issue getting the shipping to work however the app team was quick to answer and helped us instal smoothly. We commissioned a painting as an example and it looks great. Next step, market our new product line on facebook and instagram!