Countdown Timer Bar By MyTimer

Countdown Timer Bar By MyTimer

by reviewfy

Countdown timer to create urgency and increase the sales

Actovis

Excellent app, simple and very easy to use.Works perfectly.It has nice and different timer styles which are very attractive.Very good customer support. Highly recommended app.

My Implant Business

Easy to use and in general a very good app. Unfortunately using the timer type "scheduled timer" NAN values are shown on mobile devices.....

Scama Drones

very good, it´s a free version of cowntdown and have a great layout. It´'s simple, easy and clean. I trully recomend

Tu Es Belle Store

the app is extremely easy to use which is great but unfortunately the timer doesn't show on site :(

November 4, 2019

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that our app is not working for you. Could you please let us know the exact issue what you are facing so that we can look into it and resolve the same.

Thanks,
MyTimer.

Adora Brushes

This app seems to not be working correctly. After many tries, it simply will not display. Too bad because I liked how easy is to setup the timer and the look of it.

XMIANN STORE

Estou instalando tive uma indicação de que é um ótimo aplicativo espero que atenda minhas expectativas ,assim que estiver funcionando passo uma nova opinião.

Trending Giftshop

Very good app and free!! Only thing i've got is that the countdown timer restart counting after a page refresh, could you make something that the timer won't refresh after page refresh with a cookie or some?

STANDX

Very very bad app. I used this app and it changed my navigation bar color,icon color, cart color.
Don't try this application. I used Debut Shopify Theme. It's very worst.

September 8, 2019

Hello,

We are very sorry to hear that. We have done some changes from our end and your issue has been fixed now. Request you to check and let us know for any other concerns. We are happy to help you.

Thanks,