MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

My Fashion & Life

Great app, a lot of inventory, and syncs regularly. For the price you can't beat it and it's a USA supplier with faster shipping than overseas suppliers. Highly recommended for newbies, startups, and intermediate stores.

Khapda Concept

This app and the customer service is just truly amazing. They have a wide variety of products and they accept multiple forms of payments, so you are not forced to use credit card like most of the other suppliers. They also quickly helped me fix the size chart and listing title length. JUST AWESOME!!

ClothesTogether

Ok so this is a whole new update. I have now signed up for the annual membership. I am excited and I have finally made a decision to stay. This company, and all the people behind this has been so wonderful. Customer service support is fantastic! talking to Edmund when I need help is like talking to a friend, very comfortable. As for the products in LOVE! I have tried Spocket, Modalyst, Eprolo, Oberlo..I can go on and on and nothing has been as amazing as this company. They are attentive, helpful, kind and understanding. If you had an issue just reach out. They are awesome. Some mistakes aren't always there's they could be your own. I recommend My Online Fashion Store 100%

Tigbul's Variety

I love this app. easy to use, many products to choose from. Makes my store look so much better, faster. Love It!

RostranWear

Great customer service. They helped me get up and running in no time to dropship. Customer service is amazing.

Jasmine's Closet

I had an issue with the About Us page where the email was showing the phone number. I mentioned this to them and it was fixed in short order. Very helpful on this and really makes the site that much better!

Queen's Serenity

I decided to try drop shipping to cut me having to buy loads of inventory to start out with. I was skeptical because I was not able to see or touch the material and I really like to be hands on. This company seems to have great reviews and most of the items I picked are continuously sold out. My first order I had to make a change once I checked out. I notified customer service they fixed everything for me right away. They answered my questions thoroughly and made me feel extremely comfortable with using this service. I hope my customers love their items and brag to everyone they know.

Lelia's Pearls and More

I use this app and was having an issue with something I apparently was not doing correctly. I went through the chat program on the app and had immediate and very competent service. If the products and shipping are anything even close to the customer service I have experience, this app is worth every penny!

Eveland Boutique

I started using this app when I realized the people behind it were the same I was already getting clothing from for my boutique. It's good clothing, great prices, and they are really starting to stay on top of and add in a bit more 'trendy' styles each week (they sell out super fast) but it's mostly basics. Great to add variety to your shop for sure and not carry extra stock!

Pixie Posh Apparel

I use this app for my clothing store. I love the great selection of items I'm able to use for my store.