MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Deju Vinded Fashions

I've had a great experience with My online fashion store app. They have helped me more then they know, and so professional. I would recommend them to anyone, i'm satisfied. I give them five stars.

Reidsboutiques

Thank you CCwholesaleclothing.com for building this beautiful website for me i love the products it came with and i can add my own perfect. Everything is perfect once again thank you.

Qualityclothing4less Com

USING THIS APP NOW THINK ITS THE BEST APP SO FAR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, FAST SHIPPING EASY RETURNS.
CHECK US OUT AT trendywomenfashion.com

Tippas Boutique

Just started base on the good reviews. So looking forward in doing great business with this company. Launching my store soon so I can't wait to hear my customers feedback

Latestwomenclothing

Absolutely Fantastic app! I can say this is must have app for dropship. Great customer support and easy-to-use interface has helped me a lot. Very useful, anyone can use it for dealing with dropshipping. Thanks CC Fashion for this very responsive dropship app :) :)

Fashionbasics

One the of greatest suppliers, it's a downside they don't offer dropship directly to Canada, but if you're planning to sell to American customers then hands down this is the right vendor for you. They are super responsive and prioritize their partners every need. Every easy to work with, and extremely friendly. I'm still sad I wasn't able to bring this product into Canadian markets, but one day it will be there and I'll be back. Thank you Edmond for all you've done for me my store looking forward to when you come to Canada.

All the best,

Asher.

Impulse Girl

Great App! Lots of inventory and best of all they are located in the US! Thanks!

Casual Chic Fashion

Let me start by saying I love this App. It's simple and easy to maneuver. My customers love the merchandise the variety of clothing styles. I love the easy free returns. And most importantly the shipping is quick. The customer service is outstanding quick response to all my email that are filled with questions daily. Would 100% recommend this App.

Boho Chic Clothing

This is an incredible App to use. Aside from the fact that this app is simple, easy to use and manage, I personally love the variety of the merchandise. The clothing on the app is simple, clean everyday basics, along with the latest trends. There are many different styles to choose from, along with accessories, shoes, etc. Items are added daily which allows me to give my customers new styles everyday. I have been getting a lot of positive feedback on the clothing and accessories. I would highly recommend getting the app. Another bonus to this app is the customer service. I've never experienced such an amazing customer service. Quick response, patient, and detailed explanation to all my questions.

Norse Watches

If i could give these guys 10 stars on customer service alone I would. They were very responsive and respectful and the plus is you actually get to talk to a real person. They even did some custom work to my template quickly and no charge, it alone was worth the 30 dollers. About their app. I think its very simple to use and it has alot of great products at great prices. Just what i need to stay competitive.. I would recommend this app to anyone. Thank you CC wholesale - www.Shopgrunt.com