MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

dbigsave

I Love this app it’s easy to use and the products are Great. I was looking for a app that that had all Women’s clothing in it not like some apps have just a few.
Customer Service is SUPER GREAT.

April 8, 2020

Thank you for the review, we appreciate you time!

DesariaFaye Boutique

I use CC Wholesale as my primary dropshipping account and I must say they have been absolutely outstanding. They are patient and very professional and have helped me fix any issue in a timely manner. I can see us working with them for years to come.

April 8, 2020

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it!

LaurenNichole

I just downloaded the app. I haven't even got started yet. LOVE quick response and friendly customer service. Looking for someplace to dropship products here in America, fast shipping and quality clothes that I can brand in my brand.

Thank you for your friendly customer services. ;)

April 6, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

Every Woman Beauty Boutique

I have used the site for almost a year and my customers live the quality of clothes. Ordering is easy and reasonable shipping times. Recently I purchased the website, when I reached out for support, they are professional and very courteous. I would recommend.

March 28, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Chic Clothing Boutique

The support team is the GREATEST they will be there for you and NOT get an attitude like some support people do.
Yes I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to sell Women’s Fashion clothes and jewelry.

March 27, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

SamiraBoutique

I love this app thank you guys for such a great app, i do have some suggestion, more urban clothing and more diversity model other than that you guys are amazing.

March 24, 2020

Thanks for your review and feedback we really appreciate it, more diverse models and clothing, is definitely a high priority for us, in the past few months we have been adding a lot more variety of merchandise as well as models, moving forward we will be doing a lot more of that!

ONLYRoyalty

I just love this app!!! After figuring everything out..this app is great, easy to use, and great customer service!

February 25, 2020

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it!

bpm

Great app and store very cool. When are you guys gonna start shipping worldwide cos theres money out there to be made. Thanks.

February 25, 2020

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it, we are looking into international shipping options, as soon as we have an automated plan that is affordable and reliable for both sellers and buyers we will definitely implement it into our program!

However we do have the option below currently available for international shipping.

1. You can open an account with USPS/UPS/DHL
2. Place your dropship order with us
3. We will prepare the order & email you back with package size and weight information
4. You create the label & email it to us
5. We use the label you have emailed us & ship directly to your customer.

livefornewfashion

I have had nothing but a great experience with this company. I think they are much better than Oberlo. They have fast shipping and you can contact at any time and they will respond quickly. I want to thank the team for looking out for the drop shipper and its customers. Thank You for your help! Amazing!

February 5, 2020

Thank you very much for the review, we really appreciate it.

danslefond

Please are these prices en US dollars or Canadian dollars? just trying to use this app an i'm confuse about the price.

February 3, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it, the prices you see in the APP are in US dollars!