MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

La Luna Shack

They answer immediately, both phone number and live chat. Without these guys, i would be stuck with aliexpress items and getting complaints 24/7. THANK YOU!

June 4, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!

HappyMe24

They answer immediately.
Very kind and helpful customer service, sir Edmond in particular.

GlamIdeas

Awesome Company to do business with.
Excellent customer service and great products. Highly recommend!!

May 30, 2020

Thank you very much for the feedback, we really appreciate it!

Amor Secret Boutique

I love how nice and professional they are! They respond very fast and help me with all of my needs. Recommend this site to anyone interested in starting your own business!

May 27, 2020

Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it!

belle lovely

The Best company to work with ever!!! They are Reliable and professional. They responded fast to all my orders. The websites they offer are beautiful, clean, and ready to go! The clothing is beautiful!! Don't be afraid, they are Trustworthy. They are worth it. Beginners should start here.

May 23, 2020

Thanks for your review, appreciate the feedback very much!

Henock's buy all store

great app. I love it. Adding products everday. I like the way they add new products every week and i am able to choose from a varitey of products.

May 16, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate the feedback, more awesome styles to come!

Rag Diva

I used the zen desk pop chat box for customer service! And I Got A Quick Response! They help me resolve my issues! Great Customer Support!

May 16, 2020

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

BUtiful.store

I love CC wholesale fashion. They are so nice and professional, if I have any questions they are answered so fast. Thank you guys so much.

May 15, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it.

Creole Couture Boutique

After the pandemic get inventory outside the USA was not an option for me and wholesale has all the types of styles that are in line with my brand. They have a great platform that is easy to use. They will always be there to help.

May 15, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

City Gal Clothing

I have been having a dropshipping account with CC Wholesale for almost a year. I've never had any issues with the company at all. Since converting to my own online store and using their app, I absolutely love it. The shipping time is accurate. The company has always answered my emails in a timely manner.

May 1, 2020

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!