MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

CJKClothingCompany

Great app easy integration with shopify. Customer Service helped me with all of my issues response time is usually very quick with the chat feature.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Tiana Bay

I had this app for 2 months, and it has a pretty good selection that frequently updates.

However, customer service isn't great. I didn't know I had to register for on their website to process my order. That takes 48-72 hours, which is reasonable. I would assume that once an order is placed on Shopify it would sync into the app but it didn't for me. When I reached out to customer service, I sent 3 emails and made 2 phone calls. I heard back 2 days later. Again, I assumed that was because I did not read carefully but recently I had a customer return an item, and it took 48 hours to process the return and 48+ hours to receive the label. It's unacceptable. (I still haven't received the return label and had to eat the cost so it's not worth it)

As a brand, customer service is so important so I'm torn. I think the lack of customer service is why I would personally not recommend this app.

August 15, 2020

We appreciate your review and giving our APP a chance. We actually do reply to every single email and inquiry within 24 hours.
You may want to check your spam and junk folders, sometimes are emails do end up in those folders.
We apologize if our response time for you was not satisfactory. As we are constantly trying to improve and cutting down the response time is definitely on top of our list.

The FREE labels we provide for returns do actually take 1-2 business days to process. Your request for the free return label was approved on 08/13 which means you will have your return label the latest by 08/17 which is the 2nd business day.

Again, thanks for giving our APP a try, we wish you lots of luck with your business!

Shop KLove Boutique

Excited that I found this app after a terrible experience with another dropshipping app. I ordered a turnkey website which is currently under construction. Everything seems good & legit for now. Cant wait to go live!!
Will update if anything comes up.

August 10, 2020

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

Stylessa-Boutique

I love this app! A few times where there were issues customer service response was alittle slow, but I'm assuming that was because of different time zones. Overall, love the selection of clothes, marketing tools and super easy to use! Would definitely recommend

August 6, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it, I apologize if there was a delay in getting back to your request!

D Trendy Shop

So far I am very impressed with this app. I started uploading product with no issues and customer service chat is very impressive. I'm so glad I fount it!

August 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate it!

Velinabeauty

I ordered the turkney website, it took a while to get completed but I like what I see. Just waiting for password to be disabled so I can go live.

I would take a chance with this app .

August 1, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it, please keep in mind you had chosen the custom theme turnkey website, which takes a slightly longer than the basic themes we offer. We appreciate your patience and thanks again for the feedback!

Darkest Hour Apparel

I signed up and still cant get products into my store
I used their 14 day trial and and couldn't get products to upload to my account. I thought maybe I was needing to upgrade since it says that on their page. So I was then brought to another page where I was charged $126 and then SHOPIFY charged me $29.99 for their monthly service.
I still do not have my account working.
I have emailed several times.
I was charged $126.00 AND Shopify charged me $29.99 as well. my account is telling me I need to upgrade in order to use the services. I had a 14 day trial and every time I tired to add a item it wouldn't add to my store. NO ONE IS HELPING ME .
I am starting to think this is a fake company and im about to contact my bank.
I believe I was over charged and didn’t need to pay $126 and was fine with the $29.99 and even then your site is NOT working.
Someone needs to contact me
Also I have called their customer support number and it just goes to voicemail. and their "live chat" is always offline. I AM PISSED over this.
I will update if I hear from them but right now im about to call my bank and claim this as fraud and also report them to Shopify

July 29, 2020

I apologize if you were not able to reach us by live chat or phone, however every inquiry is responded to within 12-24 hours. We are definitely working on improving this time, as the demand of our service is growing we are adding/training more staff to our support team right now!

We have responded to your email regarding the issue with the APP, please check the fix noted in the email, if that is still not working, we would be more than happy to access your store and check for you.

If your purchase of the upgrade 6 month plan was caused by confusion on our end, i do apologize. Please reply back to the email we sent to you, and we can definitely refund you right away.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with!

Empress Imaging

I deleted this app before my free trial ended and was still charged for it. I'll delete this review once I get my money back. DO NOT USE THIS APP. SCAM SCAM SCAM

July 24, 2020

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused, however after checking our reports i do not see any charges for your store. However please contact shopify support as they handle all billing for our APP, if they can verify there is a charge or even a pending charge, we will authorize a refund back to your account.

Latian Lifestyle

I signed up for the turnkey website and made an account on their personal drop-shipper page and they can't find my membership. I can't place my orders because they don't have me listed as a drop-shipper and the orders don't equal $100. Very unorganized. I am not pleased with the money I spent for their lack of help and support!

July 24, 2020

We could not find your membership, because the email you used to sign up for the account was different from the account you have registered with your shopify account, based on your response to our email, we were able to find the account, please check the emails sent to you already as it confirms your account has been updated to dropshipper status. Please contact us if you have any other concerns or questions!

AMY ONYX

I can't say enough great things about this company. Amazing app, clothes, organization, customer service... I could go on and on.

July 16, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!