MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Rag Diva

I used the zen desk pop chat box for customer service! And I Got A Quick Response! They help me resolve my issues! Great Customer Support!

May 16, 2020

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

BUtiful.store

I love CC wholesale fashion. They are so nice and professional, if I have any questions they are answered so fast. Thank you guys so much.

May 15, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it.

Creole Couture Boutique

After the pandemic get inventory outside the USA was not an option for me and wholesale has all the types of styles that are in line with my brand. They have a great platform that is easy to use. They will always be there to help.

May 15, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

City Gal Clothing

I have been having a dropshipping account with CC Wholesale for almost a year. I've never had any issues with the company at all. Since converting to my own online store and using their app, I absolutely love it. The shipping time is accurate. The company has always answered my emails in a timely manner.

May 1, 2020

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

787pampao

I'm using this app to integrate the inventory of ccwholesclothing for almost one year. It's amazing, I don't have any complaints, the customer service is awesome, every time I have questions or issues they respond in minutes. They make me feel's that my business is very important to them, it's like we are growing together. I love doing business with them!

April 21, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate you!

SWT-clothes

This application is truly useful, it has many options to make your store online, they can even make your own website, and it is not so expensive, and the customer service is simply amazing. I love it

April 14, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

Westhaven Fashion

I love this app and the customer service. Only took a few days to build out my site Westhaven Fashion. I’m so thrilled and excited. It looks so much better than one what I created.

April 11, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it, good luck with your new store!

Glamour Flair Shop

Great customer service. Very fast and efficient. I had an issue with my account and it was corrected so fast and easy. Thank you!

Hana Jade Boutique

We use this App for our boutique and we love it! Great products and excellent customer service :) Thanks so much!

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the review, we appreciate it!

dbigsave

I Love this app it’s easy to use and the products are Great. I was looking for a app that that had all Women’s clothing in it not like some apps have just a few.
Customer Service is SUPER GREAT.

April 8, 2020

Thank you for the review, we appreciate you time!