MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

DesariaFaye Boutique

I use CC Wholesale as my primary dropshipping account and I must say they have been absolutely outstanding. They are patient and very professional and have helped me fix any issue in a timely manner. I can see us working with them for years to come.

April 8, 2020

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it!

LaurenNichole

I just downloaded the app. I haven't even got started yet. LOVE quick response and friendly customer service. Looking for someplace to dropship products here in America, fast shipping and quality clothes that I can brand in my brand.

Thank you for your friendly customer services. ;)

April 6, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

Shop Bling's

This app is not very fonctionnal. They dont have location manager and have a poor costumers services. The worst thing, you can't change the name of the product because it stop the update of stock. If you leave the original name they have, your costumers can easily made a search in the web and they will found the product at cheaper price because CCwholesaleclothing show there wholesale price to public. The products they have are at 70% chinese crap.

April 3, 2020

We appreciate you trying our app and for your feedback, I apologize if we were not able to meet your needs. Regarding few of your notes.

NAME CHANGE >> You CAN change the title of the product, that is not in any way going to effect the inventory stock updates. Please note ccwholesaleclothing.com is a wholesale website, we do not sell to individuals, only to businesses and to our dropship partners. Showing wholesale prices does not in any way create competition for you.

"CHINESE CRAP" >> actually 100% of the products we offer are sourced from local manufacturers based out of Los Angeles, CA. Along with high quality and good prices, we do offer free return service for all our dropship partners. So they can offer products to there customers with 100% money back guarantee. Even with our free return offer, our return rate is incredibly low around 2%-3%.

Once again thank you for your time and for giving our app a try, good luck with your future plans!

Every Woman Beauty Boutique

I have used the site for almost a year and my customers live the quality of clothes. Ordering is easy and reasonable shipping times. Recently I purchased the website, when I reached out for support, they are professional and very courteous. I would recommend.

March 28, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Chic Clothing Boutique

I Love this app it’s easy to use and the products are Great. I was looking for a app that that had all Women’s clothing in it not like some apps have just a few.
The support team is the GREATEST they will be there for you and NOT get an attitude like some support people do.
Yes I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to sell Women’s Fashion clothes and jewelry.

March 27, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Martha's Apparel

I just launched my store. And as I was building my store I had a problem. I reached out to them and they quickly had it fixed. I also ordered a product a customer wanted before I launched and the shipping from the time they processed to delivery was only 4 days. The quality was good for what was price.

My only real complaint was their plus size images. Many were done with models that were a size 2 or something. That is not what plus size women want. I polled some friends on Facebook. I asked the question, I believe plus size clothing should be modeled by plus size women. Am I wrong in that? The responses I got were:

"I'm with you I want to see how it looks on a plus size."
"Absolutely! I'm sick of seeing really cool outfits.... that I like .... and wondering if it would look ok on a real person (you know, the whole rest of the world that's not size 0...)"
"Yes! I hate when they have a size 0 only modeling the clothes cuz i know damn well it aint going to look like that on me."
"Yes it would be helpful"
"Agree!!!!"

I read that you do that to save money with your models. Please be aware though. By doing that, you are cutting down drastically your sales. Because I can't even put those products in my store. My shoppers won't buy them. And heres the thing, the average woman now is considered plus size.

March 27, 2020

Thanks for the review and for your feedback we really appreciate it, after valuable feedback from our members, we are no longer adding products to our inventory for plus apparel modeled by regular size models. All of our new plus inventory being added weekly now are modeled by gorgeous plus size models. Please make sure to check our PLUS category in the APP. Once again thanks for your feedback!

SamiraBoutique

I love this app thank you guys for such a great app, i do have some suggestion, more urban clothing and more diversity model other than that you guys are amazing.

March 24, 2020

Thanks for your review and feedback we really appreciate it, more diverse models and clothing, is definitely a high priority for us, in the past few months we have been adding a lot more variety of merchandise as well as models, moving forward we will be doing a lot more of that!

JT's Designer Fashion

Nice app. Customer service will assist with whatever issues you may encounter.

ONLYRoyalty

I just love this app!!! After figuring everything out..this app is great, easy to use, and great customer service!

February 25, 2020

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it!

bpm

Great app and store very cool. When are you guys gonna start shipping worldwide cos theres money out there to be made. Thanks.

February 25, 2020

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it, we are looking into international shipping options, as soon as we have an automated plan that is affordable and reliable for both sellers and buyers we will definitely implement it into our program!

However we do have the option below currently available for international shipping.

1. You can open an account with USPS/UPS/DHL
2. Place your dropship order with us
3. We will prepare the order & email you back with package size and weight information
4. You create the label & email it to us
5. We use the label you have emailed us & ship directly to your customer.