MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Curvy Mama Apparel

I am so grateful to have found this app. The process is super easy and it's great to have customer service immediately.

September 13, 2019

Blossom Babe's Boutique

I love the fact that I can chat with their support straight from Shopify. They have really made setting up my online business a breeze!

September 3, 2019

Thanks for taking the time and posting a review, we really appreciate it!

Turid Jewelry

I'm going to go ahead and give this app 5 stars. I bought their turnkey site. Which they build your site for you. I've built my own site on Shopify before and it was so time consuming. I only sell their jewelry so when they built the site it had some glitches, but nothing serious. They also including the shipping information, ship from LA, and unlike China, there's a very good chance your item will be shipped and received promptly. All I have to do is a bit of tweeking here and the site is ready to go. I've already paired it up with Ebay and I'm good to go. I like their jewelry because there are so many options and the prices are affordable. There's bound to be something someone will like. My only recommendation is, keep an eye on your inventory because things sell out quickly.

September 3, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it. We are definitely making a conscious effort to increase the quantity stock levels of our products as the demand for our products keeps growing. This is definitely a high priority for us!

SANAIAH.COM

I love this app. Clothes are nice and prices are great. Had an issue with the items that i sent to my store, they were showing out of stock. Went on the app and started a chat with Edmond and he fixed it for me right away. Amazing, will definitely be keeping his app.

August 21, 2019

Leora's Tiny Closet

I LOVE THIS APP!!! It makes adding products super easy and way less stressful. They have an amazing catalog with dozens of options. Also you get full access to their products from the start. This was very important to me as I am just starting out. When I had an issue registering my account on the web site, I sent them an IM through the app and got an immediate response. They were super helpful and worked quickly to get my problem resolved. I definitely recommend this app.

August 14, 2019

Glad we can assist you, thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

WestCoast Thrive

I work with a few vendors for clothing and a lot of vendors for my other site (furniture). This company is by far my favorite to work with. They ship fast. I have no complaints about products. They are very responsive when I have questions. The app works fine. There is a large selection and adding products are easy. Inventory is updated regularly. I would recommend!

August 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time and leaving us this review, we really appreciate it!

Lucy Lynn Boutique

Great app for dropshipping! The ordering process and support is AMAZING! The quality and variety of clothing are good, lots to pick from.

August 8, 2019

Beme Leisure

I am so amazed at the level of help I have received from My Online Fashion Store. This app is amazing, it's easy to use and it has everything you need to start and maintain your business. I desperately needed some guidance and help creating a user friendly website that would speak to my target audience, and that's exactly what I got! From creating my store's logo, to providing helpful resources, and answering any questions I may have I am without a doubt very grateful I made the decision to work with this company. As this is my fist time running an online store, I feel like I have a team that wants to help me succeed. I am excited for my store to launch and look forward to much success. I would highly recommend!!!

July 31, 2019

Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it!

The Mia & Co

So far great costumer service , very easy friendly adding the products.The only suggestions will be to add more stylish modern outfit.

July 11, 2019

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it, please check the APP often as we add new styles weekly! From basic to edgy, and everything in between :)

Angie’s Variety

i think the customer service if very well here i have asked several questions about my shopify and also my ebay account to list properly and they were very kind and help explain everything including shipping, delivery, where they deliver to, what they use for shipping method. i would highly recommend this company

July 10, 2019

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it!