MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Stylez by Diva

My online fashion store is the bomb love CCWHOLESALECLOTHING always updating your site you really do not have to do much just promote and I'm learning everyday i would recommend them to everyone who wants to get their business started

December 13, 2019

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your time and feedback!

BoutiqueBianca

Amazing customer service! Had an issue and it was resolved quickly! App also has great selection and trendy clothing and accessories!

December 13, 2019

Thanks for your review we really appreciate it!

Black Butterfly Co

I'm still in the trial period so I can't speak to customer service or product quality at this point, but I will say that the selection for plus size apparel is limited. Also several of the plus size items that I am interested in, I can't push to my store. I'm switching to a plus size only store and I can't display items on my store that are being worn by a size 0 model. I understand that it's more cost effective to have just one photo shoot per item so the vendor chooses to shoot just the regular size model wearing the item, but a size zero model won't work on a plus size store. This greatly reduces the number of items that I can use. If I continue with this app, I will still have to use another source for products.

The app itself is very user friendly so I'm still going to give it a shot.

December 13, 2019

Thanks for your feedback we do appreciate it, your point is well taken, we are definitely keeping the model images in mind when sourcing plus size items. Moving forward especially in these next few months we will be adding a lot more plus items, with plus models. Please take the time to explore the APP, as we do currently have over 1000 SKUS plus size items with mostly plus models!

Modellaire Boutique

I love you guys so much for everything you do! I've had so much success since I started and it's been a blessing. I'm so thankful for the growth in customers and sales! I really love all the amazing styles you add too

December 9, 2019

Thank you so much for the review, we are very glad we have been able to contribute to your success online!

Isaacks Boutique

I think this App is absolutely wonderful and the Customer Service is out of this wold!! I had some serious issues and all I had to do was email them just ONCE and BAM next day resolved!! When ever I have a question they respond promptly every time!! They are always there for you and very professional and take all your concerns very seriously!! I take my hat off to them and I'm extremely pleased, thank you so much indeed!! :) :)

November 16, 2019

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

LoveStyle

I am about to download, I am excited that you are US based, but i cant tell if you have shoes...do you have shoes?

November 14, 2019

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it! I am sorry currently our focus is on expanding the women’s clothing categories, hopefully in the near future we start carrying more shoes as well.

Curygirlplus

So thrilled with this app... it's so user friendly and their product selection is huge, offering tons of options. I'm so impressed with the customer service with this company, as well. The live chat is amazing & I get my questions answered quickly. They are also so prompt in responding to my email requests... I can't think of anything negative, seriously... top notch!

October 28, 2019

Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it!

The Trendest

Amazing customer service. Would recommend it! There are a lot of items to add.

October 10, 2019

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

LulaPosh

Edmond with customer service was great! Quick to answer all of my questions and get me rolling. The products are easy to import and selection is great.

October 1, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it, good luck with your store!

PurpleFox Boutique

I initially loved how easy it was to get products added to my website. I wish I had known the issues I would run into. Products from the app were very low inventory or out of stock within days of adding to my site. The products size ranges (S,M,L) were unavailable for most products (most products only had one size available) and made for a frustrating experience which I do not want for my customers. Also had issues with products from the app not even being on the drop-shipper's site at all so I was unable to fulfill orders. I would have been happy to keep the app had the inventory situation been better. I just don't feel this is a reliable source for my company and ultimately would bring my company's reputation down.

September 18, 2019

Thanks for giving our APP a try and for your feedback. Just a few notes regarding your review.

If you were not able to find an item that is in the APP but not on our website, which could happen but it’s extremely rare, most likely the item was being restocked, you can always check-in with us via email, live chat or phone, and we can let you know if an item is in process of being restocked.

At any given moment we have over 4500 available SKUS, in stock ready to ship, with 100-200 new items added weekly. We also restock items low in stock about 2-3 times a week as well.
We have actually started stocking up more quantity per item as the demand for our merchandise grows!
We are also restocking items at a much faster rate as well.

Moving forward we will be definitely stock more quantity per style, so items are not selling out as quick and restocking best-selling items faster! Definitely keeping more qty on hand is a huge priority for us.

Once again thanks for giving our APP a try, we hope to see you back soon! Good luck with your future plans.