MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Ericol Fashion

Great customer service! Great app! It was very easy to get to a representative to chat with about my issue.

July 9, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

SOMEBODI

Great Customer service! I needed help and they were there immediately to answer my questions. I will continue doing business with them.

July 9, 2019

Thanks for your review, we are glad we were able to assist you!

LosArgens

Customer support for this app is outstanding, they helped me get started right away, they were very kind, and very efficient at what they do.

July 8, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time for this review, we appreciate it!

My Closet Revolution

I love this app! They have a great selection of clothes. I am also able to provide fashionable plus size clothing for my customers. New clothing is added every week. The shipping is quick and the prices are not extremely high (like other USA based drop-shipping suppliers) so you are still able to make a profit. They just recently designed my customized hanging clothes tags & I cannot stress how much I love them. Being able to drop ship and have custom packaging is amazing. Keep doing what your doing!

June 28, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback and review, we appreciate it!

Everyday Woman's

I like the fact that they are based in Los Angeles, first and foremost. Other than that the ease of adding products and changing them before push is pretty great. I had an issue with all my products showing up as "sold-out" once i pushed them but that was an issue with shopify location settings. Edmond in customer service fixed it right away and now everything is seemless. Great US based dropship service

June 27, 2019

Thanks for taking the time and leaving a review, we really appreciate it!

Accessories in the city

Awesome customer service. Very helpful ! Edmund went into details to help serve me better. I just wish there were more accessories.

June 20, 2019

Thanks for the review we appreciate it, we will be expanding our accessories very soon with more merchandise in the following categories, jewelry, bags, sunglasses, lingerie and more!

BumzeeBeez

They did a fantastic job of creating my website theme. It is really beautiful and functions superbly. Great value. I highly recommend them.

June 15, 2019

We are glad we were able to help you launch your store, wish you lots of success! We appreciate the review.

TRIPLE AAA Fashion Collection

Triple AAA Fashion Collection

I must say that I am very impressed with the services provided by CC Fashion. They are very prompt, efficient, competent. Everything about what their services describes is very highly recommend. Big up to website developer team. You guys are awesome! Very impressive I am very satisfied with your services you provide to my online store. Will be referring others to your services as well sometime in the future.

June 12, 2019

Thanks for the review, we are glad we could accommodate your request!

Eva Perrulli

Great customer support and response when dealing with this company. I have had to ask them questions a few times. I used the "support" mode through the app on Shopify. I have always received a prompt and clear response.

June 8, 2019

Thanks for your review we appreciate it!

ashleydresses

This is a great App especially if you want faster shipping and the products are price friendly .I want to challenge the owners of this company. I wish they were more aggressive in adding more exciting products.My other store i use www.gitiwholesale.com as my supplier and results are amazing the only drawback is that i have to buy inventory upfront but their products sell like hot cake .I hope you take this challenge positively

June 7, 2019

Thanks for your review we definitely appreciate your review and your feedback, we are constantly looking to expand our product offering, to provide a wide range of merchandise, that is both trendy and affordable, to provide our dropship partners a higher chance of success. With new items weekly, we hope to satisfy the demands of all of our dropship partners. If you have certain manufacturers you work with and would like to recommend them to us so we can carry there products, please send an email to info@ccwholesaleclothing.com. Thanks again!