MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Imagicoffers

The best dropping app I’ve ever used.Customer service is very helpful and responsive. Thanks Edwin!

May 17, 2019

Thanks for your review we really appreciate it!

WSN-Women Style Now

Fantastic App!
Finally,
I located a supplier C.C. Wholesale that controls the inventory and updates my website. www.womenstylenow.com

They went out of their way setting up everything for me, great products also. I am totally pleased with the service I have received from C.C. Wholesale.

May 7, 2019

Thanks for taking the time and posting a review we really appreciate it!

Çhanelia

The support is great! They are there for me when I wanted to ask questions. I love how they provide branding for the packages. Keep it up, guys.

April 26, 2019

Thanks for the review we appreciate it!

BGG Fashion

This is by far the best app out there for drop shipping in the Women's Fashion Niche. I have been with them for a long time. I have purchased their turnkey website and I get a great amount of compliments on my website and get rave reviews on the clothing they offer at very affordable prices. I order from them very frequently due to the fact that I have my own models that model their clothes for my business. I can't thank them enough with all the help they have given me thus far. Order Processing is very quick and provide fast shipping. Their support is also quick and very helpful. All my customers have been happy!

April 25, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our company we really appreciate it!

Express Fashion Avenue

Great App for star your store, successful help step by step!!! Its so easy to add product! lets go!!

April 13, 2019

thanks for your review, Lets go!, good luck :)

Galaxychix fashion boutique

I am so happy I found this online store..easy to used and very helpful. excellent online store..i am surely recommend this store to everybody.. thank you so much.. thumps up!

March 29, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Boho Splendor

I have had such a wonderful experience with CC Wholesale Clothing! I have made a few newbie mistakes with my drop shipping store and they have helped clear each and every one for me! You are in great hands using this online store.

March 28, 2019

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

SULUNA BOUTIQUE

They have great options for clothing, fast and effective customer service. I’m happy they have a dropshipping program it’s extremley helpful for businesses just starting out.

March 14, 2019

Thanks for your feedback we appreciate it, good luck with your business, we will be here to assist you in any way we possibly can!

mygirlznaturalscosmetics

Love using this app makes it so easy. Love I there clothes. Always with updated merchandise. Thanks

March 14, 2019

Thanks for the positive feedback we really appreciate it!

B a better U

I have to tell you that i have been involved with groups about droppshipping and I keep this one a secret. They have helped me from the very beginning to the little details in between and finished. My site looks Professional so does my instagram. Its worth the money to upgrade to the custom site. And to have tags that go on the clothes is priceless! It looks like your brand. They are the best and I dont want to share. lol I am looking forward to my site being a huge success and helping ccwholesaleclothing add more and more then we all will succeed. Im excited. Thank you for all your help on everything. Now back to posting on Tophatter! Oh sezzle.com offers credit with no interest to help with the orders if that will help. OK I said too much.

March 13, 2019

We just wanted to thank you for the review we received, we really appreciate it. Our business success is heavily dependent on the success of our partners like yourself, any feedback, comment is always welcomed. Thanks again!