MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Fashion35 online

I have install this app and i love it I like what i see i have my store full running i even had my first order. would love for them to have more and more sexy variety and more comunication with the dropshippers /us/ but other than that they took a bit longer a few days more than expected but the results were fantastic im so happy thanks you for making my dream a reality. keep the good work. they even explain the steps you have to go through so you dont get lost in the way just follow instrutions you will survive. thanks planning to buy the whole year membership thanks again.

August 22, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and review we appreciate it, please keep checking the APP, as new styles are added weekly!

Scarlett Monkey Boutique

Start up was easy but make sure to read that you need to register for a drop ship account on their website before your first order comes in. Second, you do have to manually order each item (I am not selling a ton yet so not an issue). Perhaps, there is a way to send over bulk orders - hopefully I have this problem one day.
The products are great, pricing is great, and there are frequent updates with marketing materials.
Overall - one of the best drop ship apps I have ever used.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and review we really appreciate it.
If you are going to process more than 10 orders a day, we offer a complimentary service that allows you to submit a spreadsheet file of your orders daily by email, and we will fulfill the orders on your behalf.

CJKClothingCompany

Great app easy integration with shopify. Customer Service helped me with all of my issues response time is usually very quick with the chat feature.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Shop KLove Boutique

Excited that I found this app after a terrible experience with another dropshipping app. I ordered a turnkey website which is currently under construction. Everything seems good & legit for now. Cant wait to go live!!
Will update if anything comes up.

August 10, 2020

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

D Trendy Shop

So far I am very impressed with this app. I started uploading product with no issues and customer service chat is very impressive. I'm so glad I fount it!

August 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate it!

AMY ONYX

I can't say enough great things about this company. Amazing app, clothes, organization, customer service... I could go on and on.

July 16, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Couture Look

I love this app and this company. They are fast in responding to customer service issues. They have great products and great prices. Love them. Would highly recommend them.

June 19, 2020

Thank you very much for the review and feedback, we really appreciate it!

Simply Dripped

This app is easy and the customer service team is so helpful highly recommended. the drop ship program is super easy and i love the customer packaging option i will be taking advantage of all feature very soon love that is USA based and from my hometown LA !!!

June 18, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it.

Glam Chic & Gypsy Boutique

Compliments:
Excellent customer service, quick shipping... Even through a pandemic they have maintained their professionalism.

Complaints: I have had a very small percentage of items go out damaged, which they have corrected and/or refunded without any problems.

Overall: Very good company to do business with.

June 11, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it. Sorry about the damaged pieces, please keep in mind we do offer free return service for all our dropship partners!

salefashionshop

They have really cheap and super good products, I love this app. Their support is amazing as well !!

June 9, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12