MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Couture Look

I love this app and this company. They are fast in responding to customer service issues. They have great products and great prices. Love them. Would highly recommend them.

June 19, 2020

Thank you very much for the review and feedback, we really appreciate it!

Simply Dripped

This app is easy and the customer service team is so helpful highly recommended. the drop ship program is super easy and i love the customer packaging option i will be taking advantage of all feature very soon love that is USA based and from my hometown LA !!!

June 18, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it.

Glam Chic & Gypsy Boutique

Compliments:
Excellent customer service, quick shipping... Even through a pandemic they have maintained their professionalism.

Complaints: I have had a very small percentage of items go out damaged, which they have corrected and/or refunded without any problems.

Overall: Very good company to do business with.

June 11, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it. Sorry about the damaged pieces, please keep in mind we do offer free return service for all our dropship partners!

salefashionshop

They have really cheap and super good products, I love this app. Their support is amazing as well !!

June 9, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!

odguys

Most exclusive products and the best model ever ! Thank yu! yu added the value that I searched for a long time.

June 8, 2020

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

La Luna Shack

They answer immediately, both phone number and live chat. Without these guys, i would be stuck with aliexpress items and getting complaints 24/7. THANK YOU!

June 4, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!

HappyMe24

They answer immediately.
Very kind and helpful customer service, sir Edmond in particular.

GlamIdeas

Awesome Company to do business with.
Excellent customer service and great products. Highly recommend!!

May 30, 2020

Thank you very much for the feedback, we really appreciate it!

Amor Secret Boutique

I love how nice and professional they are! They respond very fast and help me with all of my needs. Recommend this site to anyone interested in starting your own business!

May 27, 2020

Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it!

belle lovely

The Best company to work with ever!!! They are Reliable and professional. They responded fast to all my orders. The websites they offer are beautiful, clean, and ready to go! The clothing is beautiful!! Don't be afraid, they are Trustworthy. They are worth it. Beginners should start here.

May 23, 2020

Thanks for your review, appreciate the feedback very much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11