MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

VaLlarey's Drobe

UPDATE : I am Super Pleased with the App. They have made adjustments to the app just on my suggestion. The Plus Size Selection has been updated frequently and I am happy with the new additions. I have had other apps that I had major issues with and could never get them resolved. Thank you Sooo much Edmond and CCFashion! I know I have been a little demanding and you have been amazing with customer service and making changes. I would totally recommend this app to anyone!!! VERY, VERY PLEASED!!! :)

FYI: If you're thinking of using CCFASHION ONLY in your Boutique or shop you may be disappointed because this App caters to a calliope of diverse tastes. At first I was disappointed that I could only add a few pieces because everything didn't fit my customer focus but I've been able to add a bit each month and it does add up! The prices are more than fair. I have shopped around, I have bought wholesale and I have seen the competitors sites. You can add these items and still make a fair profit. If you can't just buy wholesale outright to save that money, this is a great alternative! I use it more as a supplement to my other items and apps. I think it is well worth the price!

OCEANO CLOTHING

I love CCFashion App, for me is the best App here on shopify to sell Drop ship products . The customer service Team is very friendly and they send products very fast to customers. They also have great deals on shipping rates. We just need a little more discounts on the products. I also recommend to please Add some men's products asap. CCfashion is focused on women's cloths and we need for males too. But anyways thanks for the great service. I do recommend your App.

Clothes Together

I totally love ccfashion. I signed up as a free user a while ago, and uninstalled this app., thinking something else might be better, and I wanted to give other apps. a try. Well I did try and now I am back. The reason I came back to CCfashion was the simple fact that, I feel like CCFashion cares about doing business with each of us. They provide as much as they can to make things easier. I have not been able to find anything like this out there. The thing about being with CCfashion I feel and believe is the honesty in this company.

Womenfashionz

Fabulous Dropship app to run a dropship business! Very Friendly, Quick Response, Good Quantity of stock constantly available – Everything Amazing!!!...

Deju Vinded Fashions

I've had a great experience with My online fashion store app. They have helped me more then they know, and so professional. I would recommend them to anyone, i'm satisfied. I give them five stars.

Reidsboutiques

Thank you CCwholesaleclothing.com for building this beautiful website for me i love the products it came with and i can add my own perfect. Everything is perfect once again thank you.

Qualityclothing4less Com

USING THIS APP NOW THINK ITS THE BEST APP SO FAR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, FAST SHIPPING EASY RETURNS.
CHECK US OUT AT trendywomenfashion.com

Tippas Boutique

Just started base on the good reviews. So looking forward in doing great business with this company. Launching my store soon so I can't wait to hear my customers feedback

Latestwomenclothing

Absolutely Fantastic app! I can say this is must have app for dropship. Great customer support and easy-to-use interface has helped me a lot. Very useful, anyone can use it for dealing with dropshipping. Thanks CC Fashion for this very responsive dropship app :) :)

Fashionbasics

One the of greatest suppliers, it's a downside they don't offer dropship directly to Canada, but if you're planning to sell to American customers then hands down this is the right vendor for you. They are super responsive and prioritize their partners every need. Every easy to work with, and extremely friendly. I'm still sad I wasn't able to bring this product into Canadian markets, but one day it will be there and I'll be back. Thank you Edmond for all you've done for me my store looking forward to when you come to Canada.

All the best,