MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Queen's Serenity

I decided to try drop shipping to cut me having to buy loads of inventory to start out with. I was skeptical because I was not able to see or touch the material and I really like to be hands on. This company seems to have great reviews and most of the items I picked are continuously sold out. My first order I had to make a change once I checked out. I notified customer service they fixed everything for me right away. They answered my questions thoroughly and made me feel extremely comfortable with using this service. I hope my customers love their items and brag to everyone they know.

Lelia's Pearls and More

I use this app and was having an issue with something I apparently was not doing correctly. I went through the chat program on the app and had immediate and very competent service. If the products and shipping are anything even close to the customer service I have experience, this app is worth every penny!

Eveland Boutique

I started using this app when I realized the people behind it were the same I was already getting clothing from for my boutique. It's good clothing, great prices, and they are really starting to stay on top of and add in a bit more 'trendy' styles each week (they sell out super fast) but it's mostly basics. Great to add variety to your shop for sure and not carry extra stock!

Pixie Posh Apparel

I use this app for my clothing store. I love the great selection of items I'm able to use for my store.

Brooklyn Hip Shop

Today is the 13th of December, andf the first day I will use this app. I will follow up in a few days. So far, the responses from CC have been quick. I'll let you know but I am thinking this is going to be a great opportunity.
Perry
brooklynhip.com

Designer Fashion Store

The App is a breeze to install. I ordered their optional store management service which I discovered is a bargain compared to offers from other developers. With that option they download all their inventory to your store for you. They also load the daily stock updates. The store looks great!

I destroyed the store while trying to switch to a supplier with more inventory. I was able to clean the mess on my own but the website showed only the empty template. The store had to be recreated by them. They first asked for a discounted fee then did it as a rush job free of charge. It was up and running the next day. Contact was good, quick and to the point. I am very satisfied.

VaLlarey's Drobe

UPDATE : I am Super Pleased with the App. They have made adjustments to the app just on my suggestion. The Plus Size Selection has been updated frequently and I am happy with the new additions. I have had other apps that I had major issues with and could never get them resolved. Thank you Sooo much Edmond and CCFashion! I know I have been a little demanding and you have been amazing with customer service and making changes. I would totally recommend this app to anyone!!! VERY, VERY PLEASED!!! :)

FYI: If you're thinking of using CCFASHION ONLY in your Boutique or shop you may be disappointed because this App caters to a calliope of diverse tastes. At first I was disappointed that I could only add a few pieces because everything didn't fit my customer focus but I've been able to add a bit each month and it does add up! The prices are more than fair. I have shopped around, I have bought wholesale and I have seen the competitors sites. You can add these items and still make a fair profit. If you can't just buy wholesale outright to save that money, this is a great alternative! I use it more as a supplement to my other items and apps. I think it is well worth the price!

OCEANO CLOTHING

I love CCFashion App, for me is the best App here on shopify to sell Drop ship products . The customer service Team is very friendly and they send products very fast to customers. They also have great deals on shipping rates. We just need a little more discounts on the products. I also recommend to please Add some men's products asap. CCfashion is focused on women's cloths and we need for males too. But anyways thanks for the great service. I do recommend your App.

Clothes Together

I totally love ccfashion. I signed up as a free user a while ago, and uninstalled this app., thinking something else might be better, and I wanted to give other apps. a try. Well I did try and now I am back. The reason I came back to CCfashion was the simple fact that, I feel like CCFashion cares about doing business with each of us. They provide as much as they can to make things easier. I have not been able to find anything like this out there. The thing about being with CCfashion I feel and believe is the honesty in this company.

Womenfashionz

Fabulous Dropship app to run a dropship business! Very Friendly, Quick Response, Good Quantity of stock constantly available – Everything Amazing!!!...