MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
ccwholesaleclothing
4.3
May 18, 2020

The Best company to work with ever!!! They are Reliable and professional. They responded fast to all my orders. The websites they offer are beautiful, clean, and ready to go! The clothing is beautiful!! Don't be afraid, they are Trustworthy. They are worth it. Beginners should start here.

belle lovely
Time spent using app: 3 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 23, 2020

Thanks for your review, appreciate the feedback very much!

May 16, 2020

great app. I love it. Adding products everday. I like the way they add new products every week and i am able to choose from a varitey of products.

Henock's buy all store
Time spent using app: 8 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 16, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate the feedback, more awesome styles to come!

May 16, 2020

I used the zen desk pop chat box for customer service! And I Got A Quick Response! They help me resolve my issues! Great Customer Support!

Rag Diva
Time spent using app: 8 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 16, 2020

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

Edited March 20, 2021

I love CC wholesale fashion. They are so nice and professional, if I have any questions they are answered so fast. Thank you guys so much. I have been working with them for over a year now and i am still happy with the service, (Edmond is the best) lol. The quality of the clothes are great and the shipping is fast. This app is perfect for dropshipping not a problem with the app at all. There is nothing i can complain about.

BUtiful.store
Time spent using app: 12 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 15, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it.

May 14, 2020

After the pandemic get inventory outside the USA was not an option for me and wholesale has all the types of styles that are in line with my brand. They have a great platform that is easy to use. They will always be there to help.

Creole Couture Boutique
Time spent using app: 9 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 15, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!