MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
4.3
May 10, 2022

The quality of their products are amazing and customer service is A plus! I Totally recommend them

Miss Modish Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 year
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 10, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, we appreciate it!

May 10, 2022

I use this app for some time now and I like it since it is relatively simple and functional so you can add products effectively. One thing that would be nice to have is fashion for men as well.

NeoPepper
Czechia
Time spent using app: 2 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 10, 2022

Thank you for your review and feedback we appreciate it, we are definitely looking into adding men's items as well, coming soon!

May 10, 2022

This is a real great app! high quality clothing and fast shipping as well. I LOVE IT , Instead of using clothings from aliexpress and have to bet if the clothing is highquality or not, with this appyou do not have to worry!

Eleanor Vogue
Israel
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 10, 2022

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate it!

May 2, 2022

We love this store. The quality and fast delivery are the best. Integration to the shopify is seemless.

GirlSavvi
Time spent using app: About 2 years
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 3, 2022

Thank you for your review we appreciate it!

May 2, 2022

I love this app, easy for start - up boutiques, awesome clothing selections for all sizes. Staff was really easy to work with and awesome with answering questions

Black Ivory Apparel and Boutique
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 3, 2022

Thank you for your review we appreciate it!

April 5, 2022

This app is a total game-changer. Love it! It is very easy to use and set up. Once you get the hang of it, it will save you lots of time instead of adding products manually which can be very very time consuming.

Kianté’s Boutique
Time spent using app: 3 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied April 5, 2022

Thank you for the review we appreciate it!

April 4, 2022

Communication was great and store set up was perfect. They listened to what I wanted and was very helpful. I found this to be a great way to start off in ecommerce and have site designed as I learned to use Shopify. The clothing integration is seamless and very easy to use. Clothing updates are about every other week and descriptions easy to update. I'm pleasantly pleased with the outcome of this. Thank you Edmond and team for your work!

elegantbunnyboutique
Time spent using app: About 2 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied April 5, 2022

Thank you for the review we appreciate it.

March 17, 2022

App is simple to use and we use it very frequently
The annual fee is worth its money. We did not use their storefront and still it integrates smoothly with our own Store

Lovely Lies
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
ccwholesaleclothing replied March 17, 2022

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

March 10, 2022

This App Is my favorite app in Shopify has helped me grow my store very helpful and always there when I need help with anything

AlloosOnline
Time spent using app: 3 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied March 11, 2022

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

March 5, 2022

I use this app for my Dropshipping online store and it is my favorite. The clothes are of good quality and shipping time is very good. I would recommend this app. One thing I would like is to be able to incorporate orders directly through Shopify. As of now orders must be placed separately but I am still happy with the service this app provides.

Yoshilady
ccwholesaleclothing replied March 5, 2022

Thanks for your review and feedback we appreciate it!