MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Westhaven Fashion

I love this app and the customer service. Only took a few days to build out my site Westhaven Fashion. I’m so thrilled and excited. It looks so much better than one what I created.

April 11, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it, good luck with your new store!

Glamour Flair Shop

Great customer service. Very fast and efficient. I had an issue with my account and it was corrected so fast and easy. Thank you!

Hana Jade Boutique

We use this App for our boutique and we love it! Great products and excellent customer service :) Thanks so much!

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the review, we appreciate it!

dbigsave

I Love this app it’s easy to use and the products are Great. I was looking for a app that that had all Women’s clothing in it not like some apps have just a few.
Customer Service is SUPER GREAT.

April 8, 2020

Thank you for the review, we appreciate you time!

DesariaFaye Boutique

I use CC Wholesale as my primary dropshipping account and I must say they have been absolutely outstanding. They are patient and very professional and have helped me fix any issue in a timely manner. I can see us working with them for years to come.

April 8, 2020

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it!

LaurenNichole

I just downloaded the app. I haven't even got started yet. LOVE quick response and friendly customer service. Looking for someplace to dropship products here in America, fast shipping and quality clothes that I can brand in my brand.

Thank you for your friendly customer services. ;)

April 6, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

Every Woman Beauty Boutique

I have used the site for almost a year and my customers live the quality of clothes. Ordering is easy and reasonable shipping times. Recently I purchased the website, when I reached out for support, they are professional and very courteous. I would recommend.

March 28, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Chic Clothing Boutique

The support team is the GREATEST they will be there for you and NOT get an attitude like some support people do.
Yes I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to sell Women’s Fashion clothes and jewelry.

March 27, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

SamiraBoutique

I love this app thank you guys for such a great app, i do have some suggestion, more urban clothing and more diversity model other than that you guys are amazing.

March 24, 2020

Thanks for your review and feedback we really appreciate it, more diverse models and clothing, is definitely a high priority for us, in the past few months we have been adding a lot more variety of merchandise as well as models, moving forward we will be doing a lot more of that!

ONLYRoyalty

I just love this app!!! After figuring everything out..this app is great, easy to use, and great customer service!

February 25, 2020

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it!