MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

USA based Dropshipper – Over 6000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sharing My Love

Time spent using app About 1 year

Extremely happy with the app, service, and customer support we have received from My Online Fashion Store since joining with them last year! Thanks for everything and keep up the great work!

February 2, 2022

Thank you very much for the review, we appreciate it!

elements777

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love the app. They make dropshipping so easy. You don't have to contend with poor descriptions as you do with some other apps. They have thousands of products to choose from. Great app!

February 1, 2022

Thank you for the review we appreciate your time!

Oh Em Gee Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 years

I have been using this app for a few years. The customer service is fast. You can chat with them during their hours they are open or leave an email and they will get back with you real soon. The clothes are nice. I enjoy the discount while being a member.

January 25, 2022

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it!

You Are Fashion Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been using my online fashion store for more than a year and it is a super reliable source for my business. My customers always receive the products and the right order. Fast shipping! If there is any issue, or question they provide a solution or answer in a timely manner. Excellent customer service. My customers and I love the quality of the items. This vendor has a lot benefits to offer.

January 20, 2022

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business over the past year.

Konfidence Boutique

I love the intergration. The products are nice and I have not had any problems. I've been a customer for a while now and will continue.

January 19, 2022

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business!

Grande Bella

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great products integration, good quality, and customer support. I recommend this app for fashion stores.

January 17, 2022

Thanks for your review we appreciate your time!

Daisies Jewels LLC

This is a great app and great response back to any questions I may have.
Bonus shipping is fast. I love that for my Customers. I highly recommend this app

CC Diva Designs

Time spent using app About 2 years

The best drop ship company! They mail the items directly to my customers and the shipping times are so fast! They are always quick to respond and help out if I have any issues . The items are cute, trendy and affordable. We have zero complaints. Highly recommend working with this company!!

All Classy Fashion

All Classy Fashion
This is a great app. I'm able to add/update to my inventory as often as I like. I love that it shows my inventory also. Purchases go straight to my customers with no issues.

"B" Adored Boutique

By far the best drop ship company!! They mail the items directly to my customers and the shipping times are under a week!!! If there's any issues they're always available to correct it. The items are super cute and affordable.