MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

BoutiqueBianca

Amazing customer service! Had an issue and it was resolved quickly! App also has great selection and trendy clothing and accessories!

December 13, 2019

Thanks for your review we really appreciate it!

Modellaire Boutique

I love you guys so much for everything you do! I've had so much success since I started and it's been a blessing. I'm so thankful for the growth in customers and sales! I really love all the amazing styles you add too

December 9, 2019

Thank you so much for the review, we are very glad we have been able to contribute to your success online!

Isaacks Boutique

I think this App is absolutely wonderful and the Customer Service is out of this wold!! I had some serious issues and all I had to do was email them just ONCE and BAM next day resolved!! When ever I have a question they respond promptly every time!! They are always there for you and very professional and take all your concerns very seriously!! I take my hat off to them and I'm extremely pleased, thank you so much indeed!! :) :)

November 16, 2019

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

LoveStyle

I am about to download, I am excited that you are US based, but i cant tell if you have shoes...do you have shoes?

November 14, 2019

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it! I am sorry currently our focus is on expanding the women’s clothing categories, hopefully in the near future we start carrying more shoes as well.

Curygirlplus

So thrilled with this app... it's so user friendly and their product selection is huge, offering tons of options. I'm so impressed with the customer service with this company, as well. The live chat is amazing & I get my questions answered quickly. They are also so prompt in responding to my email requests... I can't think of anything negative, seriously... top notch!

October 28, 2019

Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it!

CHAFFINO BROS

App is easy to use...Nice products, the only thing negative is that I didn't see a men's collection...Would love to add Men's to my store...

October 21, 2019

Thanks for your feedback we do appreciate it, right now our focus is expanding the women's categories, hopefully in the near future we will start to add more men's items as well!

The Trendest

Amazing customer service. Would recommend it! There are a lot of items to add.

October 10, 2019

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

LulaPosh

Edmond with customer service was great! Quick to answer all of my questions and get me rolling. The products are easy to import and selection is great.

October 1, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it, good luck with your store!

Trendy Moo

I love this app! I highly recommend. I do half drop ship/ hold inventory and it is a great option for me. They have cute clothes, frequent new arrivals and easy to use the process for dropshipping. Great customer service too!

September 17, 2019

Thanks for your review & feedback, we appreciate it!

Grace Home Decor & More

I installed the app to give me something new in my online store. I loved the look of the products and had to give the company a try and a chance. I look forward in a long relationship with the company. Great app and well organized and easy to use. I could not found a better app to use that was easy for an old lady like me.

September 17, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!