MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
4.3
November 23, 2021

The best drop ship company! They mail the items directly to my customers and the shipping times are so fast! They are always quick to respond and help out if I have any issues . The items are cute, trendy and affordable. We have zero complaints. Highly recommend working with this company!!

CC Diva Designs
Time spent using app: About 3 years

Edited November 16, 2021

All Classy Fashion
This is a great app. I'm able to add/update to my inventory as often as I like. I love that it shows my inventory also. Purchases go straight to my customers with no issues.

All Classy Fashion
Time spent using app: 3 months

October 1, 2021

By far the best drop ship company!! They mail the items directly to my customers and the shipping times are under a week!!! If there's any issues they're always available to correct it. The items are super cute and affordable.

"B" Adored Boutique
Time spent using app: 10 months

September 4, 2021

We LOVE these guys! We purchased the turnkey website, did the maintenance plan and also the custom packaging. They have SO MANY amazing products, they ship everything SUPER quick, and have a 30 day return policy which is amazing in the ecommerce business. Any time we have any issues or questions they are always so quick to respond and help out.
We have zero complaints. Highly recommend working with this company.

La Luna Apparel
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

July 7, 2021

I just started a few weeks ago. There are some really beautiful clothing at great prices. It does take a while to find the better-looking clothes but so far so good.

dewdrops247
Time spent using app: 3 months

May 27, 2021

I've had nothing but positive feedback for this company! Customer service is outstanding! Learning to have an online presence for my business has been a learning curve for me but the help and patience that I've received is top notch! I love that I can pick and chose the items to sell in my online store that reflects what I sell in my brick and mortar store.

PADINK'S BOUTIQUE
Time spent using app: About 1 year
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 28, 2021

April 26, 2021

I LOVE this app and the drop ship store. It's super easy to add items to my store and they ship right away. And when I goof an order they fix it right away! Highly recommend this app.

Modest Apparel USA
Time spent using app: About 1 year
ccwholesaleclothing replied April 26, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

Edited April 25, 2021

I was doing my homework on what stores I wanted to use for my shop and I came across this app and so I tried it out 3 months. Finally I upgraded my package. If you have any problem or any issue with anything all you have to do is reach out to them and they will make sure to help you. Great response time I love the app

Kendras Fashion World
Time spent using app: 8 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied April 24, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

April 14, 2021

Love this merchant and have been using them for a year now and they have been very consistent with quality products which has been helping my business a lot!

The Catalina Store
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
ccwholesaleclothing replied April 15, 2021

April 5, 2021

An excellent merchant. I do recommend using shopify provider. Very nice clothing for both plus size and average women.

YuppyCollections
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
ccwholesaleclothing replied April 5, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!