MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Isaacks Boutique

I think this App is absolutely wonderful and the Customer Service is out of this wold!! I had some serious issues and all I had to do was email them just ONCE and BAM next day resolved!! When ever I have a question they respond promptly every time!! They are always there for you and very professional and take all your concerns very seriously!! I take my hat off to them and I'm extremely pleased, thank you so much indeed!! :) :)

November 16, 2019

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

LoveStyle

I am about to download, I am excited that you are US based, but i cant tell if you have shoes...do you have shoes?

November 14, 2019

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it! I am sorry currently our focus is on expanding the women’s clothing categories, hopefully in the near future we start carrying more shoes as well.

Curygirlplus

So thrilled with this app... it's so user friendly and their product selection is huge, offering tons of options. I'm so impressed with the customer service with this company, as well. The live chat is amazing & I get my questions answered quickly. They are also so prompt in responding to my email requests... I can't think of anything negative, seriously... top notch!

October 28, 2019

Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it!

The Trendest

Amazing customer service. Would recommend it! There are a lot of items to add.

October 10, 2019

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

LulaPosh

Edmond with customer service was great! Quick to answer all of my questions and get me rolling. The products are easy to import and selection is great.

October 1, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it, good luck with your store!

Trendy Moo

I love this app! I highly recommend. I do half drop ship/ hold inventory and it is a great option for me. They have cute clothes, frequent new arrivals and easy to use the process for dropshipping. Great customer service too!

September 17, 2019

Thanks for your review & feedback, we appreciate it!

Grace Home Decor & More

I installed the app to give me something new in my online store. I loved the look of the products and had to give the company a try and a chance. I look forward in a long relationship with the company. Great app and well organized and easy to use. I could not found a better app to use that was easy for an old lady like me.

September 17, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Trulife

I used this app to help build my online store. They help me build it in just few days, and made everything else so easy for me. Im giving them a five star. They are the best.

September 14, 2019

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it, good luck with the store!

Curvy Mama Apparel

I am so grateful to have found this app. The process is super easy and it's great to have customer service immediately.

September 13, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Blossom Babe's Boutique

I love the fact that I can chat with their support straight from Shopify. They have really made setting up my online business a breeze!

September 3, 2019

Thanks for taking the time and posting a review, we really appreciate it!