MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

USA based Dropshipper – Over 6000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rosemary & Rubies

I recently reached out to customer service via the chat in the app. It was a very easy and fast way to communicate and the rep, Edmond was very helpful.

March 27, 2021

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it.

savage fits

Customer service was great I asked a quick question that I had and I got an answer fast! Edmond thanks

March 23, 2021

Thank you for the review we appreciate it.

Jazzy Boutique Co

I love working with this company! They have a very large selection of items and the customer service is amazing.

March 20, 2021

Elegant Lioness Shop

Extremely happy with the products and the company. Excellent customer service as well, I always get help right away when I have questions or concerns. Thank you.

February 26, 2021

By SamBella

Time spent using app About 2 months

I really love this app easy to manage and def explanatory. When I need help or a simple question they are always there to help. Quick fast and in a hurry. With direct answers to my questions. Never let me down.

Shoppin' With Me

Love this app and everything it does. Makes orders so much easier with viewing orders and more. Also love being able to get marketing materials right from the app. Has made my business so much better.

February 20, 2021

Thanks for the review and feedback, we appreciate it.

SOON NAHM PARK

I used this app and I am very happy with this app. You know why? Because it provide quick answer through live chating. It really helped me. This is very wonderful dropshipping app. Thank you very much for quick service~~!! Most of all its droshipping app in shopify is really easy and great. Thank you~!!^^

February 20, 2021

Complete and Classy Boutique

I just installed the app and so far so good, support has been very quick to respond to my concerns.

February 18, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it.

Donnalisafashion.com

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Donnalisafashion.com
Very Helpful and love the items! Will be ordering a lot for my customers very soon thanks for speedy answers!

February 15, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it.

Salvage Chic

I am loving this for my store! The customer service is quick and amazing and it’s so easy to use! Such cute stuff too!

February 12, 2021