MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
4.3
April 3, 2021

I used this apps for my store they nice and approachable but it takes 2 weeks to finish my logo and Facebook cover but over all it was good..thank you for beautiful store and nice logo..I appreciate your help mr. Edmund.. thanks.

annwelonlinestore.com
Time spent using app: About 1 month
ccwholesaleclothing replied April 3, 2021

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it, sorry for the slight delay with the logo design and facebook cover design, we want to make sure we are giving you the best possible designs without rushing. Thanks for your patience!

March 31, 2021

This company is awesome! The App is easy to navigate and, Edmond is always available to help when needed. There are lots of products to choose from. I'm just starting up, looking forward to working with them even more.

TrendsGlow
Time spent using app: About 2 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied March 31, 2021

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it.

March 27, 2021

I love working with this company! They have a very large selection of items and the customer service is amazing. Edmond is always there to help with any and every question I have.

Dulled Up
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 27, 2021

I recently reached out to customer service via the chat in the app. It was a very easy and fast way to communicate and the rep, Edmond was very helpful.

Rosemary & Rubies
Time spent using app: 3 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied March 27, 2021

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it.

Edited March 22, 2021

Customer service was great I asked a quick question that I had and I got an answer fast! Edmond thanks

savage fits
Time spent using app: 12 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied March 23, 2021

Thank you for the review we appreciate it.

March 18, 2021

Jazzy Boutique Co
Time spent using app: 4 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied March 20, 2021

February 26, 2021

Extremely happy with the products and the company. Excellent customer service as well, I always get help right away when I have questions or concerns. Thank you.

Elegant Lioness Shop
Time spent using app: 6 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied February 26, 2021

February 24, 2021

I really love this app easy to manage and def explanatory. When I need help or a simple question they are always there to help. Quick fast and in a hurry. With direct answers to my questions. Never let me down.

By SamBella
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited February 19, 2021

I used this app and I am very happy with this app. You know why? Because it provide quick answer through live chating. It really helped me. This is very wonderful dropshipping app. Thank you very much for quick service~~!! Most of all its droshipping app in shopify is really easy and great. Thank you~!!^^

SOON NAHM PARK
Time spent using app: 9 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied February 20, 2021

February 18, 2021

I just installed the app and so far so good, support has been very quick to respond to my concerns.

Complete and Classy Boutique
Time spent using app: 2 days
ccwholesaleclothing replied February 18, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it.