MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
4.3
Edited February 15, 2021

Donnalisafashion.com
Very Helpful and love the items! Will be ordering a lot for my customers very soon thanks for speedy answers!

Donnalisafashion.com
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
ccwholesaleclothing replied February 15, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it.

February 12, 2021

I am loving this for my store! The customer service is quick and amazing and it’s so easy to use! Such cute stuff too!

Salvage Chic
Time spent using app: 11 days
ccwholesaleclothing replied February 12, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

February 10, 2021

I used this for my start up and if I had any issues, they were so professional and helped me solve my problems quickly.

Sis Got It Boutique
Time spent using app: About 2 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied February 11, 2021

January 29, 2021

I used this app for my startup and can say I'm 110% pleased! Will be using for a long time. Thank you!

Papaver
Time spent using app: 5 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied January 29, 2021

January 28, 2021

They are very helpful and the customer service is great! The response time is almost instant. They are a great service!

My Classy Lady
Time spent using app: 2 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied January 29, 2021

January 23, 2021

I used the chat feature today to get some answers. Edmond responded quickly to get me what I need and tell me where to go to find it. Thanks for the quick response time!

S'Honey Boutique LLC
Time spent using app: 25 days
ccwholesaleclothing replied January 23, 2021

Thank you for the review we appreciate it!

January 21, 2021

I use this app to start my own online boutique and Ive really enjoyed their services. Customer service is always quick and responsive and gets everything taken care of ASAP. Love the variety of items with them as well and how frequent they have new arrivals. The only issue I have is that sometimes the inventory doesn't sync well so items could be out of stock and someone orders that item.

Annie Felix
Time spent using app: 4 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied January 22, 2021

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it, we apologize if you had any issues with inventory, please keep in mind, we do restock items daily, if you are looking for an item that has been sold out, always check in with us first, to verify if the item is going to be restocked!

Edited January 16, 2021

This is an amazing app would recommend to anybody who is starting a business online. Their support team is fast an efficient as well. I would definitely recommend to others like me. Please make sure you try them out.

TBT Boutique
Time spent using app: 5 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied December 2, 2020

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate your time!

November 27, 2020

The concept is great and the support answered my questions. I think this is good especially shipping fro LA. I am excited to use the app for a long time.

Woolyish
Time spent using app: 15 days
ccwholesaleclothing replied November 27, 2020

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it!

November 24, 2020

I use this app to run my online boutique, and I truly love how they provide options for branded packaging. I also appreciate their accessibility and the freedom that I have to communicate any concerns or any assistance that I may need with orders from customers. If you are brand new to dropshipping, I highly recommend this app!

ClaireCM
Time spent using app: 8 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied November 25, 2020

Thank you for the review, we appreciate you time!