MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Lucy Lynn Boutique

Great app for dropshipping! The ordering process and support is AMAZING! The quality and variety of clothing are good, lots to pick from.

August 8, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Beme Leisure

I am so amazed at the level of help I have received from My Online Fashion Store. This app is amazing, it's easy to use and it has everything you need to start and maintain your business. I desperately needed some guidance and help creating a user friendly website that would speak to my target audience, and that's exactly what I got! From creating my store's logo, to providing helpful resources, and answering any questions I may have I am without a doubt very grateful I made the decision to work with this company. As this is my fist time running an online store, I feel like I have a team that wants to help me succeed. I am excited for my store to launch and look forward to much success. I would highly recommend!!!

July 31, 2019

Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it!

The Mia & Co

So far great costumer service , very easy friendly adding the products.The only suggestions will be to add more stylish modern outfit.

July 11, 2019

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it, please check the APP often as we add new styles weekly! From basic to edgy, and everything in between :)

Angie’s Variety

i think the customer service if very well here i have asked several questions about my shopify and also my ebay account to list properly and they were very kind and help explain everything including shipping, delivery, where they deliver to, what they use for shipping method. i would highly recommend this company

July 10, 2019

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it!

Ericol Fashion

Great customer service! Great app! It was very easy to get to a representative to chat with about my issue.

July 9, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

SOMEBODI

Great Customer service! I needed help and they were there immediately to answer my questions. I will continue doing business with them.

July 9, 2019

Thanks for your review, we are glad we were able to assist you!

LosArgens

Customer support for this app is outstanding, they helped me get started right away, they were very kind, and very efficient at what they do.

July 8, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time for this review, we appreciate it!

My Closet Revolution

I love this app! They have a great selection of clothes. I am also able to provide fashionable plus size clothing for my customers. New clothing is added every week. The shipping is quick and the prices are not extremely high (like other USA based drop-shipping suppliers) so you are still able to make a profit. They just recently designed my customized hanging clothes tags & I cannot stress how much I love them. Being able to drop ship and have custom packaging is amazing. Keep doing what your doing!

June 28, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback and review, we appreciate it!

Everyday Woman's

I like the fact that they are based in Los Angeles, first and foremost. Other than that the ease of adding products and changing them before push is pretty great. I had an issue with all my products showing up as "sold-out" once i pushed them but that was an issue with shopify location settings. Edmond in customer service fixed it right away and now everything is seemless. Great US based dropship service

June 27, 2019

Thanks for taking the time and leaving a review, we really appreciate it!

Accessories in the city

Awesome customer service. Very helpful ! Edmund went into details to help serve me better. I just wish there were more accessories.

June 20, 2019

Thanks for the review we appreciate it, we will be expanding our accessories very soon with more merchandise in the following categories, jewelry, bags, sunglasses, lingerie and more!