MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

BumzeeBeez

They did a fantastic job of creating my website theme. It is really beautiful and functions superbly. Great value. I highly recommend them.

June 15, 2019

We are glad we were able to help you launch your store, wish you lots of success! We appreciate the review.

TRIPLE AAA Fashion Collection

Triple AAA Fashion Collection

I must say that I am very impressed with the services provided by CC Fashion. They are very prompt, efficient, competent. Everything about what their services describes is very highly recommend. Big up to website developer team. You guys are awesome! Very impressive I am very satisfied with your services you provide to my online store. Will be referring others to your services as well sometime in the future.

June 12, 2019

Thanks for the review, we are glad we could accommodate your request!

Eva Perrulli

Great customer support and response when dealing with this company. I have had to ask them questions a few times. I used the "support" mode through the app on Shopify. I have always received a prompt and clear response.

June 8, 2019

Thanks for your review we appreciate it!

ashleydresses

This is a great App especially if you want faster shipping and the products are price friendly .I want to challenge the owners of this company. I wish they were more aggressive in adding more exciting products.My other store i use www.gitiwholesale.com as my supplier and results are amazing the only drawback is that i have to buy inventory upfront but their products sell like hot cake .I hope you take this challenge positively

June 7, 2019

Thanks for your review we definitely appreciate your review and your feedback, we are constantly looking to expand our product offering, to provide a wide range of merchandise, that is both trendy and affordable, to provide our dropship partners a higher chance of success. With new items weekly, we hope to satisfy the demands of all of our dropship partners. If you have certain manufacturers you work with and would like to recommend them to us so we can carry there products, please send an email to info@ccwholesaleclothing.com. Thanks again!

Imagicoffers

The best dropping app I’ve ever used.Customer service is very helpful and responsive. Thanks Edwin!

May 17, 2019

Thanks for your review we really appreciate it!

WSN-Women Style Now

Fantastic App!
Finally,
I located a supplier C.C. Wholesale that controls the inventory and updates my website. www.womenstylenow.com

They went out of their way setting up everything for me, great products also. I am totally pleased with the service I have received from C.C. Wholesale.

May 7, 2019

Thanks for taking the time and posting a review we really appreciate it!

Çhanelia

The support is great! They are there for me when I wanted to ask questions. I love how they provide branding for the packages. Keep it up, guys.

April 26, 2019

Thanks for the review we appreciate it!

BGG Fashion

This is by far the best app out there for drop shipping in the Women's Fashion Niche. I have been with them for a long time. I have purchased their turnkey website and I get a great amount of compliments on my website and get rave reviews on the clothing they offer at very affordable prices. I order from them very frequently due to the fact that I have my own models that model their clothes for my business. I can't thank them enough with all the help they have given me thus far. Order Processing is very quick and provide fast shipping. Their support is also quick and very helpful. All my customers have been happy!

April 25, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our company we really appreciate it!

Express Fashion Avenue

Great App for star your store, successful help step by step!!! Its so easy to add product! lets go!!

April 13, 2019

thanks for your review, Lets go!, good luck :)

Galaxychix fashion boutique

I am so happy I found this online store..easy to used and very helpful. excellent online store..i am surely recommend this store to everybody.. thank you so much.. thumps up!

March 29, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!