MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
4.3
November 11, 2020

I absolutely love working with CCWHOLESALE! As a new boutique owner, the products are beautiful, all of my needs have been taken care of, and customer service is great! I wish some of the Plus Size options were available in S-XL as well. I think all of the clothes are stunning, but especially the Plus Size! Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to build and grow my business:)

JuneBug Shop Boutique
Time spent using app: 22 days
ccwholesaleclothing replied November 12, 2020

Thanks you for the feedback we appreciate it, good luck with your boutique!

November 9, 2020

This is the best drop shipping app. I have tried a few others but ccwholesale does most of the work as their products seamlessly imports without having to fix anything.

Jotalia
Trinidad & Tobago
Time spent using app: About 1 year
ccwholesaleclothing replied November 9, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

October 17, 2020

I just created my online boutique as a dropshipper and ran into a problem. I messaged support and the person fixed my issue immediately ! Fast support, good items and easy-to-set-up for small business owners!

Shopchicchateau
Time spent using app: About 1 month
ccwholesaleclothing replied October 17, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

October 10, 2020

Excellent customer service, what for me is PRICELESS! Also great products with very affordable and fair prices, eary to import.

Amadeo
Time spent using app: 8 days
ccwholesaleclothing replied October 10, 2020

Thanks for your review we really appreciate it!

October 7, 2020

Edmond answered all my questions clear. What a great person and great support. He is doing a Great service!!!

Savvy Lush
Time spent using app: 19 days
ccwholesaleclothing replied October 8, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and review, we appreciate it!

October 5, 2020

Edmond has been very helpful through out this process of setting up a website and so respectful, giving clarity on the information about the process. Great service!!!

Sambi Fashions
Time spent using app: 9 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied October 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate it!

September 24, 2020

Super easy to add clothes to your site. The customer service is great too, as long as you have a live chat option. If you are just starting out, i would definitely recommend.

The Urban Sun Boutique
Time spent using app: 9 days
ccwholesaleclothing replied September 25, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!

Edited September 23, 2020

I like the products in your app. However, I sent you guys some questions but no answer back. I sent my questions again and I hope I will have my answers.

Dynamo.Fitness
Time spent using app: About 1 month
ccwholesaleclothing replied September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback we really appreciate it, please double check your spam and junk folders, sometimes our emails may end up in those folders. We do reply back to every inquiry within 12-24 hours. You can reach us by phone, email or live chat!

August 21, 2020

I have install this app and i love it I like what i see i have my store full running i even had my first order. would love for them to have more and more sexy variety and more comunication with the dropshippers /us/ but other than that they took a bit longer a few days more than expected but the results were fantastic im so happy thanks you for making my dream a reality. keep the good work. they even explain the steps you have to go through so you dont get lost in the way just follow instrutions you will survive. thanks planning to buy the whole year membership thanks again.

Fashion35 online
Time spent using app: 5 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 22, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and review we appreciate it, please keep checking the APP, as new styles are added weekly!

August 16, 2020

Start up was easy but make sure to read that you need to register for a drop ship account on their website before your first order comes in. Second, you do have to manually order each item (I am not selling a ton yet so not an issue). Perhaps, there is a way to send over bulk orders - hopefully I have this problem one day.
The products are great, pricing is great, and there are frequent updates with marketing materials.
Overall - one of the best drop ship apps I have ever used.

Scarlett Monkey Boutique
Time spent using app: About 2 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and review we really appreciate it.
If you are going to process more than 10 orders a day, we offer a complimentary service that allows you to submit a spreadsheet file of your orders daily by email, and we will fulfill the orders on your behalf.