MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
4.3
August 15, 2020

Great app easy integration with shopify. Customer Service helped me with all of my issues response time is usually very quick with the chat feature.

CJKClothingCompany
Time spent using app: 7 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 17, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

August 9, 2020

Excited that I found this app after a terrible experience with another dropshipping app. I ordered a turnkey website which is currently under construction. Everything seems good & legit for now. Cant wait to go live!!
Will update if anything comes up.

Shop KLove Boutique
Time spent using app: About 2 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 10, 2020

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

August 5, 2020

So far I am very impressed with this app. I started uploading product with no issues and customer service chat is very impressive. I'm so glad I fount it!

D Trendy Shop
Time spent using app: 5 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate it!

July 15, 2020

I can't say enough great things about this company. Amazing app, clothes, organization, customer service... I could go on and on.

AMY ONYX
Time spent using app: 3 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied July 16, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

June 18, 2020

I love this app and this company. They are fast in responding to customer service issues. They have great products and great prices. Love them. Would highly recommend them.

Couture Look
Time spent using app: 3 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied June 19, 2020

Thank you very much for the review and feedback, we really appreciate it!

June 17, 2020

This app is easy and the customer service team is so helpful highly recommended. the drop ship program is super easy and i love the customer packaging option i will be taking advantage of all feature very soon love that is USA based and from my hometown LA !!!

Simply Dripped
Time spent using app: About 2 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied June 18, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it.

Edited June 10, 2020

Compliments:
Excellent customer service, quick shipping... Even through a pandemic they have maintained their professionalism.

Complaints: I have had a very small percentage of items go out damaged, which they have corrected and/or refunded without any problems.

Overall: Very good company to do business with.

Glam Chic & Gypsy Boutique
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
ccwholesaleclothing replied June 11, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it. Sorry about the damaged pieces, please keep in mind we do offer free return service for all our dropship partners!

June 8, 2020

They have really cheap and super good products, I love this app. Their support is amazing as well !!

salefashionshop
Time spent using app: 7 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied June 9, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!

June 7, 2020

Most exclusive products and the best model ever ! Thank yu! yu added the value that I searched for a long time.

odguys
Time spent using app: 3 days
ccwholesaleclothing replied June 8, 2020

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

June 3, 2020

They answer immediately, both phone number and live chat. Without these guys, i would be stuck with aliexpress items and getting complaints 24/7. THANK YOU!

La Luna Shack
Time spent using app: 6 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied June 4, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!