MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Boho Chic Clothing

This is an incredible App to use. Aside from the fact that this app is simple, easy to use and manage, I personally love the variety of the merchandise. The clothing on the app is simple, clean everyday basics, along with the latest trends. There are many different styles to choose from, along with accessories, shoes, etc. Items are added daily which allows me to give my customers new styles everyday. I have been getting a lot of positive feedback on the clothing and accessories. I would highly recommend getting the app. Another bonus to this app is the customer service. I've never experienced such an amazing customer service. Quick response, patient, and detailed explanation to all my questions.

Norse Watches

If i could give these guys 10 stars on customer service alone I would. They were very responsive and respectful and the plus is you actually get to talk to a real person. They even did some custom work to my template quickly and no charge, it alone was worth the 30 dollers. About their app. I think its very simple to use and it has alot of great products at great prices. Just what i need to stay competitive.. I would recommend this app to anyone. Thank you CC wholesale - www.Shopgrunt.com

Vediir

I had my doubts at first about the company but after using it myself i would recommend it. They are very responsive to emails, even on weekends, unlike most other suppliers here on shopify. If you have any trouble, just write them an email and you will hear back shortly with an actual response, not just a cut and paste reply. The inventory is updated a few times a week and there are nice styles to be found in their collections. Integrating items to your store is very easy and being able to advertise priority shipping from CA. is a nice advantage.

Gypsy Daisy Bohemian Style

Awesome app and very easy to use. Their customer service is amazing and sets them apart from others!

Naturalloversboutique

This app is great! Shipping is fast and their customers service is amazing. I called and actually talk to someone and not a machine. It has boosted my sales and I am loving it!

E J Wear

Great application. At the beginning, I was skeptical to use it since it was a new application. So far I am surprised at how easy the application is to use. There were some issues with loading of the application and I sent them an email. Their reply was courteous and fast. They told me they were aware of the issue since so many people had installed the application and they were moving to a new server. Within a few hours, I noticed that it was much faster. I had a few questions about their size chart. Their response time was fast and they even got me in touch with their developer. They responded to my question even this Thanksgiving Holiday. I do not really take my time to write reviews, but I had such a good experience that I had to take time and just say thanks for such a nice and easy application and they are continuing to improve it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next