MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 4000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Clozet Queenz

1. CC WholesaleClothing Shopify App
It is easy to push items to your store.
Downfall-products sync every 4 hours, and items are always out of stock. The total inventory is very low, so I think they buy as needed. Synching should be instant and in real-time.

2. Customer Service
Customer service sucks!
-They seem to think customer service is replying to emails. It is much more.
-They don't address customers by name.
-The emails have lousy grammar and spelling.
-The emails are sometimes in two or three different colors as if they copy/pasted from somewhere else.
They don't answer questions. You ask three they might only answer one.
-They don't take feedback from customers well.
-I'm a successful store owner, and I refuse to deal with vendors that have no proper business and customer service etiquette

3. Clothes
-The products look like they are for thrift shop stores which don't match my brand, but I saw a few items that I'd like to add and see if my customers want them.
-I can't speak on the quality of the clothes. Do a google search and read some reviews.
-The variety of clothes is not that great for $29 per month.
-The sizing charts are generic. I noticed all of the size charts are the same, but they buy from different manufacturers. When I pointed this out to them, they told me I could return the item, and they've been in business for 15 years. In e-commerce, accurate sizing and measurements are crucial for a great customer buying experience. You can't provide a generic chart and just say well you can return it. The size chart should be accurate for every product. That response is what made me cancel my subscription plan and delete the app.

June 17, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and regret we were not able to meet your needs to keep you on board, in any case we do wish you lots of success with your business and hope to see you back with us hopefully in the near future. We would like to address some of the points you raised in your review.
1. Your comment about items ‘always out of stock’ is simply not true. We have over 4000 skus in stock ready to ship. With that said out of stock item do happen, but they are very rare, as we are stocking more quantity per style and restocking best-selling items multiple times a week, while at the same time adding 100-200 new styles weekly! Keeping inventory in stock for long periods of time is a very high priority for our company.
2. We apologize if we did not answer your questions in the matter you were expecting, customer service is a high priority for us and we take it very seriously, please take some time and read our reviews from other customers, you will see most of the positive feedback we have received has been towards our customer service. Our spelling and grammar may not be perfect but we will do everything in our power to make sure you get your question answered to the best of our abilities. As we have support available by phone, email and live chat!
3. Maybe the styles of the clothing we offer is not compatible with your business and your customers, that is absolutely fine, however our merchandise is definitely not “for thrift stores”. You mentioned in your comments our items are always out of stock, if the clothing we offer is “for thrift stores” I don’t think we would be constantly restocking items every week, because our dropship partners are doing a great job selling the styles we do offer. It is a priority for us to offer a variety of styles in our inventory including basic, contemporary, urban, edgy styles. We do our best to offer styles that will cater to a wide range of markets and audiences.
4. We believe the value we offer with LOW WHOLESALE PRICES, FAST SHIPPING, FREE RETURNS, NEW ITEMS EVERY WEEK, NO MINIMUMS, EASY APP/PLUGIN PROGRAM TO MANAGE INVENTORY is definitely worth the $29/monthly fee to become a dropship member
5. The size chart we provide has been a great source of reference for our dropship partners to offer their customers. We also list specific size measurements of the size the models are wearing as well for additional reference. We also offer FREE RETURN service for our dropship partners, in case the package your customer receives is not 100% satisfactory. Even with the FREE RETURN service we offer our return rate is only 2%, which is much lower than national average for ecommerce stores selling apparel.
Again we thank you for your feedback and your review, we wish you lots of success!

A Full Cup Life Boutique

I really wanted to keep this app, but unfortunately, the selection is not worth the price. There are not enough decent items to pay for the monthly fee. If inventory gets better, I may think if returning.
That being said, the app is very easy, and super simple to add products to your Shopify store.

March 9, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and giving our company and our APP an opportunity!

Regarding Lack of styles: We want to provide our members with merchandise that caters to a much more wider audience and merchandise that is in style, essential for every wardrobe and most importantly super affordable. With over 4000 Skus available we are also adding new styles every week to ensure our partners have access to new, affordable and quality fashion they can offer to their customers. With that said we welcome all feedback and suggestions from our customers, as one of our main goals is to offer a wide range of styles to our members that is both trendy and cost effective. At the end of the day our objective if for you not to just have access to our inventory but to be able to actually sell the items and make money.

Bella Fashion Boutique Llc

85% of tops are "off the shoulder" style or plain/basic. Not much to choose from. Only about 3-4 styles of womens clothing added daily (Mon-Fri). Plus size photos are not of plus sized women...Styles sell out fast as there are only (roughly) 20 available in each size/color (of the cute stylish tops).. Need more variety and more options to match the season. More sweaters/jeans would have been nice during the winter. Shipping and processing however is fast!!

March 9, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and giving our company and our APP an opportunity!

85% of the tops are definitely not off the shoulder tops, maybe when you joined our program that weeks items being added were mostly off the shoulder tops, however we definitely have much more wider styles available in our database of over 4000 skus. We are also adding close to 100 new styles every week.

Regarding plus size clothing: because we have the same style in regular and plus we do one photo-shoot with our regular size model. This is simply a cost effective measure we have to take to keep our costs down so we can make sure we are offering the best possible prices on the products for our partners. But if we have an item in stock only plus size, we will than use plus size model, like we have with a lot of our other plus size clothing.

Regarding Inventory stock: we have actually started in the past few weeks, stocking up more quantity per item and when we do restock an item we are stocking up more quantity there as well.
So we are both stocking more quantity initially when we buy the merchandise and stocking more quantity when we do restock the item.
Definitely keeping more qty on hand is a huge priority for us. Moving forward we will be definitely stock more quantity per style, so items are not selling out as quick.