MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 4000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Kizzy Boo

App was very easy to use in adding products to my store. I did end up uninstalling the app. My reasons for doing so were..............

-Lack of stylish fashions.
-Lack of stylish footwear.
-A majority of the plus style fashions are worn by models who are not plus size. Some of my plus size customers were turned off by this.

I would love it if they offered more urban styles. If the company decides to expand in the styles they offer I would definitely return. I do believe that this may be a good start for some companies just starting in the dropship industry. It's just that for me, my customers are looking for something more stylish and urban similar to the company I mentioned.

March 9, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and giving our company and our APP an opportunity
Regarding plus size clothing: because we have the same style in regular and plus we do one photo-shoot with our regular size model. This is simply a cost effective measure we have to take to keep our costs down so we can make sure we are offering the best possible prices on the products for our partners. But if we have an item in stock only plus size, we will than use plus size model, like we have with a lot of our other plus size clothing.
Regarding Lack of styles: We want to provide our members with merchandise that caters to a much more wider audience and merchandise that is in style, essential for every wardrobe and most importantly super affordable. We are also adding new styles every week to ensure our partners have access to new, affordable and quality fashion they can offer to their customers. With that said we welcome all feedback and suggestions from our customers, as one of our main goals is to offer a wide range of styles to our members that is both trendy and cost effective. At the end of the day our objective if for you not to just have access to our inventory but to be able to actually sell the items and make money.

My Mix Match

I really like the idea of this app and would love to give 5 stars if this app can change few things-----
* More fashionable, trendy clothings
* More men clothings
* More stylish shoes
*****Most importantly, please add more stocks! A lot of clothings are either out of inventories or low in stocks!!!! *****

Overall, this app is pretty nice and easy to use. I would like to give it a try and perhaps establish a longer relationship as long as it can improve the things mentioned above.

March 9, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and giving our company and our APP an opportunity!

Regarding Inventory stock: we have actually started in the past few weeks, stocking up more quantity per item and when we do restock an item we are stocking up more quantity there as well.
So we are both stocking more quantity initially when we buy the merchandise and stocking more quantity when we do restock the item.
Definitely keeping more qty on hand is a huge priority for us. Moving forward we will be definitely stock more quantity per style, so items are not selling out as quick.

Fashion Feet Shoes

We like the auto updating of inventory.. seems prompt and accurate.
A lot of items to choose from.. is awesome.. and the list seems to keep growing each week..

3 stars = Lack of High Fashion styles in clothing and shoes.
3 stars = Item name is way too long. (the most annoying)

those fixes will give 5 stars.

March 9, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and giving our company and our APP an opportunity!

Regarding Lack of styles: We want to provide our members with merchandise that caters to a much more wider audience and merchandise that is in style, essential for every wardrobe and most importantly super affordable. With over 4000 Skus available we are also adding new styles every week to ensure our partners have access to new, affordable and quality fashion they can offer to their customers. With that said we welcome all feedback and suggestions from our customers, as one of our main goals is to offer a wide range of styles to our members that is both trendy and cost effective. At the end of the day our objective if for you not to just have access to our inventory but to be able to actually sell the items and make money.

Regarding Product Titles: You are able to edit the titles after you add them to your website. We also offer a free service where our design team can edit the category pages on your website to have the titles displayed only by certain characters in essence shortening them for you automatically.