MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Plush Women

so far I love the company. Customer service has been great. My only issue is with having products out of stock but the inventory not updating on my shopify store. Otherwise I would have gave 5 stars. I recommend them to any starting an online clothing store

May 6, 2020

Thanks for your review we really appreciate it, the inventory stock levels do update automatically daily.
If you have noticed issues with updates, please contact our support team and we will access your store to make sure everything is setup correctly and running as it should. I do apologize for any inconvenience caused. Keeping inventory in sync with all our partners is definitely a huge priority for us!

Moda de la Rucci

So glad that I found this app. It is much less expensive than the other app I used before. The cost of the merchandise allows me to offer good price points to my customers. I also love the fast and knowledgeable customer service in resolving my issue. Shout out to Edmond! I would have given this app 5 stars if we were able to place the orders right in the app.

April 14, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

JT's Designer Fashion

Nice app. Customer service will assist with whatever issues you may encounter.

Dyir Clothing Co.

I have been using this app for a few days now and I had some technical difficulties that caused some confusion. Turns out that the issues were not with this app but the integration with the Shopify app. After clearing up the issue with Shopify the app is working great and I would definitely recommend it to my fellow business owners. 4 stars cause I always look forward to improvements. Thank you

February 1, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

OOH SO CHIC

I love the customer service on this app, they are very responsive and knowledgeable about their products and services. The clothes are good quality for the price.

July 10, 2019

Thanks for your review/feedback we really appreciate it!

lovrage

Awesome customer service . respond in a very timely fashion if you have any issue . and they update their stocks pretty often

July 2, 2019

Hi thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

Villa Tindera

it was a nice apps good customer service. the only thing I noticed when you combined products when you selected one and move on to the next page to select the rest of them the first product you select it won't carry through it will cancel it. but all in all is pretty good apps

April 25, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our APP, the issue you mentioned is a simple fix, all you need to do is search for the sku within the APP and all the colors will come up under one page, you can than select/combine and add the item to your store!

Slaying Fashion 365

I have ordered from company before adding to shopify in app. The clothes are well made and the app is easy to use. Only thing that I would like is the size charts to be a bit cleaner and more affordable. I LOVED the fact they made a logo for me at a reasonable price. I definitetly would use them again. Overall this app is great and clothes too.

April 25, 2019

Thanks for your review we really appreciate it, our design team is currently working on putting together few varieties of our size chart, so you will have at least a few designs to pick from to add to your store!

AZYRI

I have test ordered multiple items from this app on multiple occasions and NOTHING fits - the site runs a bit small. I liked the ease of adding items and auto-adding to my site. This is a good site for filler apparel.

March 12, 2019

We appreciate your review and feedback, and are regretful you are not satisfied with the products we offer. One of our main goals is to offer high quality, affordable merchandise to our resellers, we want to offer you merchandise that creates repeat business for your business.
I would like to make a few points regarding our products.

1. We source our items from local manufacturers based out of Los Angeles, CA. The guidelines the manufacturers we work with are geared towards the US market and true to size. If there is a specific manufacturer these issues are happening with, we would definitely take the feedback from our partners and consider the options of continuing offering items from that particular manufacturer. Satisfaction of our partners Is our #1 concern.
2. FREE RETURNS - we are aware of online shopping issues and the fact that not every item purchased will have perfect fit 100% of the time, this is why we offer FREE RETURN service to all of our drop-ship members. If your customer is not happy for any reason they can return the item for FREE.
3. Even with our FREE RETURN offer our return rate is only 2% - so on average out of 100 items shipped only 2-3 items are returned.

Regarding your annual membership, we hope you reconsider and want to stay with us and give us another opportunity but if you don't please contact our team and we will reimburse you for the remaining unused months.

Rags|Tags|Bags

The ease of use with this app is AWESOME! They even include a sizing chart which is extremely helpful and took a lot of my worries away. All items are shipped from the USA which means shipping is quick. They also have FREE RETURNS and will provide the shipping labels. It is essentially a no-brainer for sourcing. The only reason I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 is I wish the clothing was a little more trendy/fashionable.

Previous 1