MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

USA based Dropshipper – Over 6000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

VaLlarey's Drobe

UPDATE : I am Super Pleased with the App. They have made adjustments to the app just on my suggestion. The Plus Size Selection has been updated frequently and I am happy with the new additions. I have had other apps that I had major issues with and could never get them resolved. Thank you Sooo much Edmond and CCFashion! I know I have been a little demanding and you have been amazing with customer service and making changes. I would totally recommend this app to anyone!!! VERY, VERY PLEASED!!! :)

FYI: If you're thinking of using CCFASHION ONLY in your Boutique or shop you may be disappointed because this App caters to a calliope of diverse tastes. At first I was disappointed that I could only add a few pieces because everything didn't fit my customer focus but I've been able to add a bit each month and it does add up! The prices are more than fair. I have shopped around, I have bought wholesale and I have seen the competitors sites. You can add these items and still make a fair profit. If you can't just buy wholesale outright to save that money, this is a great alternative! I use it more as a supplement to my other items and apps. I think it is well worth the price!

E J Wear

Great application. At the beginning, I was skeptical to use it since it was a new application. So far I am surprised at how easy the application is to use. There were some issues with loading of the application and I sent them an email. Their reply was courteous and fast. They told me they were aware of the issue since so many people had installed the application and they were moving to a new server. Within a few hours, I noticed that it was much faster. I had a few questions about their size chart. Their response time was fast and they even got me in touch with their developer. They responded to my question even this Thanksgiving Holiday. I do not really take my time to write reviews, but I had such a good experience that I had to take time and just say thanks for such a nice and easy application and they are continuing to improve it.

WestCoast Thrive

Time spent using app About 2 years

I work with a few vendors for clothing and a lot of vendors for my other site (furniture). This company is by far my favorite to work with. They ship fast. I have no complaints about products. They are very responsive when I have questions. The app works fine. There is a large selection and adding products are easy. Inventory is updated regularly. I would recommend!

August 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time and leaving us this review, we really appreciate it!

BGG Fashion

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This is by far the best app out there for drop shipping in the Women's Fashion Niche. I have been with them for years.I have purchased their turnkey website and I get a great amount of compliments on my website and get rave reviews on the clothing they offer at very affordable prices. I order from them very frequently due to the fact that I have my own models that model their clothes for my business. I can't thank them enough with all the help they have given me thus far. Order Processing is very quick and provide fast shipping. Their support is also quick and very helpful. All my customers have been happy! Their annual plan is a huge deal. And Edmond is the greatest.

April 25, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our company we really appreciate it!

Queen's Serenity

I decided to try drop shipping to cut me having to buy loads of inventory to start out with. I was skeptical because I was not able to see or touch the material and I really like to be hands on. This company seems to have great reviews and most of the items I picked are continuously sold out. My first order I had to make a change once I checked out. I notified customer service they fixed everything for me right away. They answered my questions thoroughly and made me feel extremely comfortable with using this service. I hope my customers love their items and brag to everyone they know.

Norse Watches

If i could give these guys 10 stars on customer service alone I would. They were very responsive and respectful and the plus is you actually get to talk to a real person. They even did some custom work to my template quickly and no charge, it alone was worth the 30 dollers. About their app. I think its very simple to use and it has alot of great products at great prices. Just what i need to stay competitive.. I would recommend this app to anyone. Thank you CC wholesale - www.Shopgrunt.com

ashleydresses

This is a great App especially if you want faster shipping and the products are price friendly .I want to challenge the owners of this company. I wish they were more aggressive in adding more exciting products.My other store i use www.gitiwholesale.com as my supplier and results are amazing the only drawback is that i have to buy inventory upfront but their products sell like hot cake .I hope you take this challenge positively

June 7, 2019

Thanks for your review we definitely appreciate your review and your feedback, we are constantly looking to expand our product offering, to provide a wide range of merchandise, that is both trendy and affordable, to provide our dropship partners a higher chance of success. With new items weekly, we hope to satisfy the demands of all of our dropship partners. If you have certain manufacturers you work with and would like to recommend them to us so we can carry there products, please send an email to info@ccwholesaleclothing.com. Thanks again!

Curygirlplus

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So thrilled with this app... it's so user friendly and their product selection is huge, offering tons of options. I'm so impressed with the customer service with this company, as well. The live chat is amazing & I get my questions answered quickly. They are also so prompt in responding to my email requests... I can't think of anything negative, seriously... top notch!

October 28, 2019

Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it!

My Fashion & Life

Great app, a lot of inventory, and syncs regularly. For the price you can't beat it and it's a USA supplier with faster shipping than overseas suppliers. Highly recommended for newbies, startups, and intermediate stores.

Beme Leisure

I am so amazed at the level of help I have received from My Online Fashion Store. This app is amazing, it's easy to use and it has everything you need to start and maintain your business. I desperately needed some guidance and help creating a user friendly website that would speak to my target audience, and that's exactly what I got! From creating my store's logo, to providing helpful resources, and answering any questions I may have I am without a doubt very grateful I made the decision to work with this company. As this is my fist time running an online store, I feel like I have a team that wants to help me succeed. I am excited for my store to launch and look forward to much success. I would highly recommend!!!

July 31, 2019

Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19