MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

The Catalina Store

Love this merchant and have been using them for a year now and they have been very consistent with quality products which has been helping my business a lot!

April 15, 2021

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!

YuppyCollections

An excellent merchant. I do recommend using shopify provider. Very nice clothing for both plus size and average women.

April 5, 2021

annwelonlinestore.com

I used this apps for my store they nice and approachable but it takes 2 weeks to finish my logo and Facebook cover but over all it was good..thank you for beautiful store and nice logo..I appreciate your help mr. Edmund.. thanks.

April 3, 2021

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it, sorry for the slight delay with the logo design and facebook cover design, we want to make sure we are giving you the best possible designs without rushing. Thanks for your patience!

TrendsGlow

This company is awesome! The App is easy to navigate and, Edmond is always available to help when needed. There are lots of products to choose from. I'm just starting up, looking forward to working with them even more.

March 31, 2021

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it.

Dulled Up

I love working with this company! They have a very large selection of items and the customer service is amazing. Edmond is always there to help with any and every question I have.

Rosemary & Rubies

I recently reached out to customer service via the chat in the app. It was a very easy and fast way to communicate and the rep, Edmond was very helpful.

March 27, 2021

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it.

savage fits

Customer service was great I asked a quick question that I had and I got an answer fast! Edmond thanks

March 23, 2021

Thank you for the review we appreciate it.

Jazzy Boutique Co

March 20, 2021

Chic Attire Mode

Online Customer Service is on point! I know how to reach them...lol please keep it up! I'm just getting started, Let's make this money!!

February 27, 2021

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it!

Elegant Lioness Shop

Extremely happy with the products and the company. Excellent customer service as well, I always get help right away when I have questions or concerns. Thank you.

February 26, 2021