4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and wide range of fashionable items. They commend the auto-sync feature for accurate inventory management and the ability to handle large datasets. The responsive support team and additional services for business growth are also highly valued. Merchants also highlight the fast delivery, quality clothing, and a good selection of US brands. It's recommended for those seeking to streamline inventory management and boost efficiency.

December 28, 2023

So far the app has been great. Easy to use and integrate. There are a lot of items to choose from, and you can tell that they are trying to add more fashionable items. The only thing the site is missing is more lingerie. I wish there were more lingerie pieces and more variety. But other than that, everything has been great.
I will update you when I get some items.

Basic Luxe Boutique
Mexico
About 2 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied December 30, 2023

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our app! We're thrilled to hear that you find it easy to use and integrate into your preferences. We appreciate your feedback about the variety of items, and we're excited to let you know that we're constantly working to expand our selection, including more fashionable pieces.

Your suggestion for more lingerie options is valuable, and we'll certainly take it into consideration for future updates. We want to provide our users with the best possible experience and cater to a diverse range of preferences.

We look forward to hearing your thoughts once you've received and tried out some items. If you have any more feedback or suggestions, please feel free to share.

December 1, 2023

amazing app and collection

ORYX QUEEN VOGUE HUB
United Arab Emirates
3 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied December 5, 2023

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app amazing and appreciate our collection. It's always encouraging to receive such positive feedback from our users. If you have any specific features or collections you particularly enjoy, or if there's anything you'd like to see improved or added, please feel free to let us know. We're committed to providing an excellent user experience, and your input is invaluable. Thanks again for your support!

Edited November 17, 2023

Awesome app, quality of clothing is good too! So far so good!

Hi/Lo
5 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied November 17, 2023

I regret any inconvenience you may have experienced. Unfortunately, our app encountered a server-related issue, leading to a temporary downtime. We promptly notified all users via email about the situation. Our developers have successfully resolved the issue, and the app is now fully operational. We appreciate your understanding, value your business, and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

November 14, 2023

This app used to work wonderfully for about two years. I'm not sure what happened but I kept getting an error page not found message for a few days. I thought that I could just uninstall and reinstall since my store was updated with the Shopify upgrades. Now I can't even download the app back to my store. I really enjoyed the quality of clothing but until this issue is corrected, I can only award one star.

Hannah's Botanical Garden

JoJo's Rose Boutique
1 day using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied November 15, 2023

October 19, 2023

I highly recommend considering this app for your store. They excel in customer service and offer a variety of supplementary services that can significantly boost your business growth, all while maintaining affordability. In the future, it would be fantastic to witness an expansion in their product offerings, encompassing a broader selection of swimwear, lingerie, cutting-edge fashion, and a comprehensive range of sizes, making it an even more valuable addition.

HIHABIBI
11 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied October 20, 2023

Thank you for recommending this app! It's great to hear about your positive experience and how it excels in customer service. We appreciate it!

October 16, 2023

The app is easy to use, & I've had no issues with syncing products, ordering, or delivery.

TFC&H Co.
11 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied October 18, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a smooth experience with our app. Our team has worked hard to make sure that the app is user-friendly and efficient, so it's great to know that you found it easy to use.

We understand that syncing products, ordering, and delivery are crucial aspects of your experience, and we're delighted that everything has been seamless for you. If you ever have any questions or need assistance with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and ensure your continued satisfaction with our services. Thank you for choosing us!

October 10, 2023

I am very pleased with the integration of the app to my store. No problems with moving products into the store. User friendly. I love that it has very trending fashions and accessories. It is reasonably priced for all the services that it provides. Their customer service is quick and responsive. I highly recommend the My Online Fashion Store app to anyone who wants to start their own Fashion Boutique.

The Gifting Tree Boutique
About 1 year using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied October 11, 2023

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that you've had a seamless experience integrating our app with your store. It's great to know that you find it user-friendly and appreciate the trendy fashion and accessories it offers. We take pride in providing value for a reasonable price and are thrilled that you've found our services to be worthwhile.

Our team works hard to ensure quick and responsive customer service, and your recommendation means a lot to us. We're here to support you on your journey to start your own Fashion Boutique, and we're grateful for your trust in the My Online Fashion Store app. If you ever have more feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you continued success in your venture!

September 16, 2023

Definitely not worth the install.

SayWHA® Shop
18 days using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied September 20, 2023

I apologize for your less-than-ideal experience with our installation process. To better assist you, could you please share the specific issues you encountered while using our app? Having a clear understanding of your concerns and the context will enable us to provide you with more personalized advice and information. Thank you for your feedback.

September 9, 2023

PlusFashionStyles
About 1 hour using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied September 11, 2023

We greatly value your time and review, and we're truly thankful for the 5-star rating you've given us.