4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and wide range of fashionable items. They commend the auto-sync feature for accurate inventory management and the ability to handle large datasets. The responsive support team and additional services for business growth are also highly valued. Merchants also highlight the fast delivery, quality clothing, and a good selection of US brands. It's recommended for those seeking to streamline inventory management and boost efficiency.

September 19, 2022

I Used this app to help me find products are always there and that my store is always stocked with. Best investment thus far.,,,

Starz808
11 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied September 20, 2022

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

September 1, 2022

I paid for a full year and it disappeared off my store. not happy! Bad enough I cant get the discount with my purchase.

Kweenzfashion
Over 3 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied September 2, 2022

Looks like your store was closed 08/29 and opened again on 09/01, because of this we have to manually reset the plan for you from the monthly plan to the annual plan.
I have notified our developers to update your account again to the annual plan.
Please allow 1-2 business days for the app update to reflect the change in your Shopify settings.

In regards to your 20% discount, you have to use the code provided to you in the email sent on 04/01, whenever you are placing an order on our website. I have re-sent the email to you again.

If you have any other questions or issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email, live chat or phone!

August 29, 2022

Love it!!! Great Boutique Clothing and Jewelry and more! Thank so much you. Five Stars. Prices are Great.

sunrise-pink-cactus-boutique
8 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 30, 2022

Thank you very much for your time and for the review, we appreciate it!

August 17, 2022

I currently use this app for my online store it works very well. Has a great selection. Items are reasonably priced. I have not had any issues so far.

Toffee 101
9 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 22, 2022

Thank you for the feedback and review, we appreciate it!

August 15, 2022

I use this App to upload inventory to my store. It's quick and easy to use! I also like that they offer free marketing material you can use.

Boutique Fashionistah
About 1 month using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 15, 2022

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

August 1, 2022

This app and the services they provide are excellent definitely worth the money and time thank you so much for providing this service

Davinitysbeautyaffair
About 1 year using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 2, 2022

Thank you for your review and for your business, we appreciate it!

July 3, 2022

Tremendous Services and accountability, I'm very pleased with the services I received, and the website built for my business Thanks Again So Kindly
Richard Pardue

BOSSLADY FOREVER FASHIONS
7 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied July 4, 2022

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

June 29, 2022

This amazing app to have especially getting established. My store grow from online to brick and mortar within a year and very happy . I only wish I had at the beginning because they help build customers. But I totally will not change my experience in the world, because it was hard work and few mishaps along the way, which began my journey. I want to say thank you to My online fashion store. Hopefully I be able experience more collaboration in near future and visiting the store .

Y on LYFE FASHIONS
About 1 year using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied June 30, 2022

Thank you very much for the review, we are very happy we could be small part of your success, wishing you lots of more success in the future!

June 1, 2022

I have used this app for a year now. It works really great. Lots of items to choose and good quality. Prices are also good. Very satisfied with this company

My Gift Fashions
Almost 2 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied June 2, 2022

Thank you for your review and for being a customer for a year, we appreciate it!

May 27, 2022

So far so good. No issues. Maybe they can implement a best sellers list to help us make better choices to have a better experiences in deciding on what products customers are purchasing on a regular basis.

mohanboutique
10 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 27, 2022

Thank you for the review we appreciate it, we do have a category called "POPULAR RESTOCKED ITEMS" these are items that are selling well and have been restocked.