CreditsYard — Store Credit

CreditsYard — Store Credit

From $20/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 3, 2023

Like a previous reviewer, I spent a long long time looking and testing other apps to issue credit to my long term loyal customers. I can't believe I didn't find this one sooner. I'm still on trial but I know already this is super, just what i needed. Simple set up and really so straight forward.

www.jkel.ie
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
July 15, 2022

This app is amazing. I got rid of my rewards program and now use this one for cash back and adding store credits to their account. So much easier than manually issuing gift cards. They are always helpful when something isn't working, to get it fixed right away.

Tara Lynn's Boutique
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 27, 2022

If your store uses store credit in any way, you have found what you need. I was using another system that I thought was easy to use until I found this. My goodness, this app is a dream for ease of use for customers and myself. Adjustments, usage tracking, even visual adjustments are all super easy. I love it.

Vice City Breaks
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
April 14, 2022

This app is exactly what I was looking for and boy was it a journey. We have a b2b store and we issue a lot of store credit which up until now we were tracking manually. I tested out just about every store credit app that shopify has on their app store and this one wins on all levels! Truly the best value, ease of use, functionality, clean look, and awesome customer support. Don't let the small amount of reviews scare you, this app is awesome and does everything it promises.

Best Key Supply
Time spent using app: 7 days
April 13, 2022

App works great!! I needed a little help and Mostafa with customer support was awsome!! Fast, very helpful, friendly. Highly recommend!!

Zion Market Place
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
November 15, 2021

We were having some issues in the beginning. Support is very quick to help me with my problems. Support is a good listener. Will highly recommend this app.

Laddy First Wardrobe
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 17 days
Edited September 22, 2021

Works perfectly for our store. Support is very quick to answer any questions. Would highly recommend this app for any Shopify Store.

PraiseBanners
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited September 9, 2021

Update: App was fixed quickly and communication from customer support was excellent. While the outage happened at an unfortunate time of day for our store, the developers responded quickly and kept us in the loop about progress. In the end the updates to the server and payment options were worth the inconvenience of the outage. Update...Server was restored and working within 20-25 min each time. Will update review again if/when it's shown this is not a regular occurrence. Two days in a row now (of the three days of really using this) the MerchantYard servers have gone down and make the app inoperable. Unfortunately this is happening at inconvenient times when 80% of our sales at that time rely on it. Besides this we are happy with the app. Please put in the capacity/safeguards to prevent this from happening.

The Steward School
Time spent using app: 8 days
August 2, 2021

I installed this app to start offering credit to my customers. It is an amazing app and extremely easy to use!
I had some issues with another app conflicting with this one and the support was AMAZING!! they sorted everything out for me immediately.
I highly recommend this app!

Readers Warehouse
South Africa
Time spent using app: 4 days
April 19, 2021

Good day everyone. Our company started using this app for customer store credit and refund and we can't be more satisfied with everything we are getting. Easy to use, amazing admin panel and super clean integration to use for customers. Customer support is second to none! If there is a problem they are fixed on the spot. Our company used another system for store credit, but honestly, this is the best solution you will find for your Shopify website. Just go for it and you will be satisfied with everything you get.

Ecigone