Advanced Wishlist

Create a seamless shopping experience with wishlists.

From $4.90/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Shopify Advanced Wishlist app by HulkApps

Velin Fashion

I help this app for my website and mobile app and by far one the best app I recommend it! the entire Hulk team and app are great!

November 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate them. Should you need anything else from our end, feel free to reach out to us at any time!

Emme Elle Profumerie

Location Italy

Che dire, l'applicazione funziona benissimo ed è integrabile con l'applicazione mobile. Il vero punto forte di tutto l'ecosistema HulkApps è la disponibilità e assistenza del servizio clienti.

November 10, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for recognizing the responsiveness and assistance of our Customer Experience team, we truly appreciate it!
Thank you for your kind words about our app, let us know if you need anything from our end, please.

Allred Contract

The Advanced Wishlist app goes beyond what we were hoping for. With the awesome help from their support team, we were able to make customizations throughout the app to meet the demand of our sales team, and hopefully our consumers. Highly recommend using this app if you want a robust wishlist for your stores.

November 4, 2022

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback.
Have an amazing e-commerce journey ahead :)

Diamondrensu

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 years

This app does the job, and the team was really helpful and quick - they helped us with the customization for the wishlist, and it now looks great on our store! I highly recommend this app to everyone.

November 4, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your amazing review and recommendations and for sharing the great experience you had with our app so far. Thank you!

Áctia Imports

Location Brazil

Tanto o App quanto o atendimento são ótimos, mesmo na versão gratuita, caso não saiba fazer as configurações não se preocupe basta entrar em contato com o suporte, super recomendo.

Storehaus

Location Thailand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is useful and easy to set up. Customisations are possible. The support is quick to respond, and very helpful. The staff who assist me was really willing to help and was quick to solve the problem.

October 11, 2022

Have an amazing e-commerce journey :)

develop--steelsupps

Great App & Great Support, always quick to resolve the issues, If you are looking for wishlist app look no further & us this one.

October 7, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are always on the standby.

NAIL SHOP

Location Hungary

I am satisfied with the application, I use the mobile application and the wishlist works perfectly there as well, any changes or interruptions are quickly resolved by the hulk team. thx

September 29, 2022

Hello. Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback.
We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your honest opinion as this will help us strive for greater things in the future.

A TUA FARMÁCIA

Location Portugal
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app and amazing support team ! I hold a big business and I needed my customers to save their favorite products in order to add it on the cart in few clicks. Advanced wishlist is the perfect solution and they developped a new feature... Once again, no words of the support, JUST INCREDIBLE!

NatureLab Store