Hulk Advanced Wishlist

Hulk Advanced Wishlist

From $4.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 28, 2021

Hi, Well done app. Excellent customer service, fast and reliable. Immediate response and concrete help.

GioCellini
Italy
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
HulkApps.com replied July 28, 2021

Thank you for your review, highly appreciate your support :)

June 21, 2021

I used this app for my customers to create a wishlist, this app was easy to install and is user friendly, my customer's had a request and I emailed customer service and they made it happen. Would recommend :)

Chunky Glitter Company
Time spent using app: 9 days
HulkApps.com replied June 22, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Edited January 27, 2023

Dear HulkApps team Thank you all for the cooperation and providing me with quality support with a lot cate to the number of requests that I've had. The implements were made rapidly and accordingly to my vision. I can frankly recommend the Advanced Wishlist app to any store owner needed such feature. Wish you all the best and happy to have a dialogue with you anytime.

CEPERA GRAFIKA
Turkey
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
HulkApps.com replied June 14, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

April 29, 2021

Great support! The app is perfect for our needs. It is simple to setup and and it has basic but very effective features. Thank you so much!

Vivesto | Abbigliamento Uomo
Italy
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
HulkApps.com replied April 29, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much!

Edited February 13, 2022

A really reactive and professional team! They answered fast to my requist and helped me with everything I've asked them!
I had some problems on my e-shop and it's done now thanks to Deepa Patel:)
Thank you!

Lannya
France
Time spent using app: 10 months
HulkApps.com replied April 28, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

January 8, 2021

The app works just as desired. Special thanks to the fast and very helpful support for implementing a requested change in our shop

BONIFAKTUR
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 days
HulkApps.com replied January 8, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

December 16, 2020

This is the perfect Wishlist for any store! I recommend this wishlist 100%! Customer service is great and makes sure that you are completely happy before closing any tickets you opened. If you don't have this wishlist in your store, you should get it now!

Project817
Time spent using app: About 1 month
HulkApps.com replied December 16, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in add to carts while using Wish List app!

December 16, 2020

Great company! They helped me install the wish list in all of the places that I wanted it and removed things that I didn't want to show. Keep up the good work!

UhuruBlack
Time spent using app: 10 months
HulkApps.com replied December 16, 2020

December 10, 2020

LOVE THIS APP AND THIS COMPANY! THEY INSTALLED THEIR WISHLIST ON ALL THREE OF MY STORES AND BUT IT WHERE I ASKED THEM TO WITH NO PROBLEM AND FOR FREE! I RECOMMEND THIS APP 1000%! GREAT JOB HULKAPPS

Graffiti_drip
Time spent using app: 11 months
HulkApps.com replied December 11, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

December 8, 2020

So far, the app is awesome, but the customer service is unmatched. They're extremely helpful and quick in responding. I highly recommend giving the app a try. :)

thighhightribe
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
HulkApps.com replied December 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)