Advanced Wishlist

Create, Organize, Share Items as Favorites and Save for Later

From $4.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopify Advanced Wishlist App by HulkApps

Vixen Vogue

This is a great app ! I love the design of it. The hulk team worked tirelessly to get it right and implement it with my store collection pages. Thanks so much hulk team .

September 23, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for your patience! We're forever grateful. :-)

SKEMA-2

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

An excellent application and 10 for help center. The app works perfectly and integrates very well with the debut theme.

September 18, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

Caribeheart

Time spent using app About 2 months

The service is amazing with this app. I had a few specific requests and they went above and beyond to complete them. I honestly love that customers can create a wishlist! Thank you all for the hard work! I highly recommend this app. If you don't get it you're missing out!

September 14, 2020

Bridal Sense

Impressive communication and response-time to resolving issue we had -- problem solved within days...

August 5, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in customers' wishlists while using Advanced Wishlist!

Hubalu

Really easy to install and customise - fantastic and fast customer support as always with Hulk Apps!

Looking forward to my customers now being able to save their favourite items.

July 20, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Yuri A Jones Fine Art

This is a great app. For now, I'm using the free option which helps my customers to set aside the product that they're interested in. This lets me know which one of my products garner the most interest. The app does this flawlessly.

Moreover, the support is quick to respond and solve my issues. A+ to them!

July 17, 2020

Reprise Activewear

this company makes my favorite apps and has hands down the best customer service!! i couldn't figure out how to create a link to the wishlist page so that customers could easily navigate it and the support team quickly completed this for me and even helped add it to my home navigation. thank you!!

July 15, 2020

This review made our day! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

JCBling

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am so impressed with the customer service for my wishlist. They went to work immediately to help get the app installed on our site. There is no better app for a wishlist than Advanced Wishlist

JCBling.com

July 8, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-)

OCISTOK.COM

Location Indonesia

very nice app and the developer very good fast response to fix our problem, recommended for your shopify shop

July 6, 2020

Have a beautiful day!

Nepal Tea

Time spent using app About 2 years

The app looks and feels great. Since I did not know how to code, the team was quick to help me out with the coding needs and got the job done very quickly. Excited to see this in action.

July 2, 2020