Advanced Wishlist

by HulkApps.com

Wish Lists and Want List Builder for Personal Favorite Items

1 review

SportStop.com

If your store uses Variants (which most do), do NOT bother with this app. It does NOT put the correct variant onto the wishlist. instead it puts some default that shopify picked. So the wishlist is incorrect. Creates problems for customer support. And there support is SLOWWWWWWW. It took weeks for them to reply to my question about this problem. Then when I got a reply, they said it was an issue and they would put it on the list to fix. But I doubt they will since my developer already had contacted them about the issue and to my developer they said it would not be added. Don't waste your time with this app. Sorry Hulk apps, but you really should not have released this product with this huge problem.

January 8, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better.

We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. Thank you!