Advanced Wishlist

Advanced Wishlist

by HulkApps.com

Wish Lists and Want List Builder for Personal Favorite Items

BONIFAKTUR

The app works just as desired. Special thanks to the fast and very helpful support for implementing a requested change in our shop

January 8, 2021

Project817

This is the perfect Wishlist for any store! I recommend this wishlist 100%! Customer service is great and makes sure that you are completely happy before closing any tickets you opened. If you don't have this wishlist in your store, you should get it now!

December 16, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in add to carts while using Wish List app!

UhuruBlack

Great company! They helped me install the wish list in all of the places that I wanted it and removed things that I didn't want to show. Keep up the good work!

December 16, 2020

Graffiti_drip

LOVE THIS APP AND THIS COMPANY! THEY INSTALLED THEIR WISHLIST ON ALL THREE OF MY STORES AND BUT IT WHERE I ASKED THEM TO WITH NO PROBLEM AND FOR FREE! I RECOMMEND THIS APP 1000%! GREAT JOB HULKAPPS

December 11, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

thighhightribe

So far, the app is awesome, but the customer service is unmatched. They're extremely helpful and quick in responding. I highly recommend giving the app a try. :)

December 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

pinkypromiseaccs

The customer service is incredible! Thank you very much for your help! You do amazing job! Thanks for all!

December 1, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're super excited to have you with us!
Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Tuck-ins

I am a new user of Shopify for my small business and I have a design background but no tech background, so good customer service is especially important when I'm connecting apps to my site since I do not have much coding knowledge. The team at HulkApps has gone above and beyond to help me make adjustments, embed my apps, and has made sure that I am completely satisfied, at no extra charge! The Wishlist app was awesome for allowing customers to save products for later and when I submitted a ticket asking for help changing the appearance of the wishlist button on my products, I received a speedy response saying that they had already gone into the code and made the adjustments I asked for. HulkApps is my go-to for any apps I want to add to my site because of their fast and efficient communication!

November 30, 2020

The app looks great on your store! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

SARA BATTAGLIA

They are just great, the app works properly and the service is very professional. I strongly encourage its adoption.

October 9, 2020

LivEssence

Excellent app. Priyanka and the team helped with a few tweaks I needed to suit my store theme and I’m extremely happy with the friendly support and service. Very satisfied customer. Highly recommend, best Wishlist app.

September 28, 2020

Vixen Vogue

This is a great app ! I love the design of it. The hulk team worked tirelessly to get it right and implement it with my store collection pages. Thanks so much hulk team .

September 23, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for your patience! We're forever grateful. :-)

Previous 1 3