WideBundle ‑ Bundles & Offers

WideBundle ‑ Bundles & Offers

by Mat De Sousa

BOGO, bundle packs, aov, quantity breaks, volume discount

Produsel

The best customer support that I have received in my life, they helped me in a very specific configuration so that my store would work correctly and increase my sales. Thanks a lot

contrareembolsoya

They helped me a lot with a problem that I had with the app, Matt and Ogi are the goats !! Love the team good joob and thanks again

Stickerload

Been using WideBundle for a while now. Ogi is super responsive and helpful whenever I run into issues. I needed help integrating with pagefly and he found a solution quickly!

Adopte ma culotte

I used this app to offer volume bundle to my customer. First I can say that I made mistake not setting up correctly the volume bundle. BUT great news: they have the best and most reactive customer service. All day yesterday, I kept asking questions and someone answered me. This application and the customer service (Ogi) are AMAZING. Thanks Ogi for helping me so much. Really appreciated

BARTY® FR

Un support client réactif et efficace merci beaucoup et je remercie particulièrement OGI. Super application aussi hâte de voir les prochaines misa jour !

Bébé Filou

Really good customer service. They helped me with custom integration with my theme. I recommend this app to boost your average order value.

Family And Discovery

franchement super application , aujourd'hui elle est indispensable pour notre business ! le SAV est vraiment au top ultra réactif et à n'importe quel heurs !! je recommande vivement !!

ParadisPilates

Support ultra réactif et vraiment de qualité + une application bien rodée et assez facile à utiliser.

WolfzFit - FR

This app increase my conversion, its amazing ! Please install it fastly if you want to scale your shop !

MyKarma

I highly recommend this app, the support team is great and the app is working fine with my theme now.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12