WideBundle ‑ Bundles & Offers

WideBundle ‑ Bundles & Offers

by Mat De Sousa

BOGO, bundle packs, aov, quantity breaks, volume discount

tcsfresh

Good application, it works very well ! Support is useful and they have a very nice help center. Besides, the Agents has had all answers to my questions. Thanks!

The Child Protect

I have rarely seen such a powerful application, it is mandatory in 2021 not to lose sales. Congratulations

Heliaa

I had a display problem, support responded immediately. The problem was fixed in 5 minutes. I highly recommend it, because there is a real support behind this application.

Le Grenier Parisien

This is a perfect application with an also perfect support! I recommend at 100% 5 stars Don't hesitate to install it!

Inspire Berenger Vaysse

Très facile à prendre en main et mettre en place. Pour les résultats c'est simple, le panier moyen à été multiplié par 3. Merci !

Smily

this app is awesome, we can personalize everything in the bundle, the support is reactive, very happy to use it

Lord Clayton

Since I use the bundle on my top 1 product, 50% take my offers,i add a product on which I inflate price.
Engineer come and modify the code when you need. Nothing to say it's great. Have fun with your offers

Maloryc™

An application that everyone should use, the service is great without forgetting the customer service especially with Ogi who knew how to answer the problems that I could encounter. I really recommend this application!

Coosmik

This App is the top for Bundle, it is easy to use and very useful. In the end the assistence is very trained and always knows how to give you an answer.

BabyHeart

Really nice app with a lot of features ! The client service is really nice, they solved my problems really fast. I recommand !