WideBundle ‑ Bundles & Offers

WideBundle ‑ Bundles & Offers

by Mat De Sousa

BOGO, bundle packs, aov, quantity breaks, volume discount

MOBADHESIF™

it's a great app i highly recommend it. I do a lot of sales with it and it increases my average basket

Plushy™ - La Felpa Coperta Indossabile

This app definitely is FIRE! There's no app in the whole App Store that does this job in such a great way like this app does. Also: I had a big issue with it because it wasn't properly shown on mobile devices and Mat did the best he could to solve my problem. It costed him a few days of work, but he finally did it! Highly suggested. Well deserved 5 stars!

Phivin

Fantastic app. Been waiting forever for something like this. Bundles are a must have on pretty much every store. Great customer service.

MazendiPlus

I am very happy to use this App , I love it ! The support is very professionnal and answer fast. I recommend !

OWELLES

Great application, I've increased my shopping cart by more than 40% on several of my stores, and the sav is super efficient and responsive.

WrapyPlaid

The best bundle on the market with very good customer service ! They help you and correct your problems very quickly !

SILMOST

Super application fonctionne parfaitement et le SAV de Mat est au top, je recommande vivement son utilisation

VerteStretch™

This is Great! Been looking for this for a long time! :) Showing the customers upfront choices can really help them choose the better offer :)

Sweep

Awesome. Customer service is excellent. All my issues were solved in under 24hours. Nothing much to say about the app itself, works perfectly, integrate perfectly.

Nat-clean

I put a 5 stars Super application and the support is really great to listen to its customers thank you