WideBundle ‑ Bundles & Offers

WideBundle ‑ Bundles & Offers

by Mat De Sousa

BOGO, bundle packs, aov, quantity breaks, volume discount

Healways

Très bonne application, avec des mises à jour régulières (l'application a 3 à 4 fois d'options qu'il y a 2 mois). Support réactif et compétent. Installation simple et rapide. Si vous avez pour objectif d'avoir de bonnes offres marketing pour vos produits, c'est clairement l'application qu'il vous faut.

TECZER

This application is super! It increases our store sales. The updates are regular and it is appreciable and they have the best customer support! I recommend it to all stores!

Maria & Sea

Fenomenal app, customer service too! Thank you for it. Now i can publish my offers in a attractive and sales driven way.

Academy Ninja

This application is stable and very beautiful in terms of design. In addition it allows me to increase my average basket. The updates are regular and it is appreciable. I recommend it to all stores!

MAGIC POD

Essential application to increase the AOV of your store. Very easy to use, fully customizable, and well documented.

CÜTE SMILE

This app increase my AOV. I use it on all my stores thanks to this technology ;) I recommend it to all stores !

Utten

Top application, I've been using it for some time. Super reactive customer service. I recommend it.

MOBADHESIF™

it's a great app i highly recommend it. I do a lot of sales with it and it increases my average basket

Plushy™ - La Felpa Coperta Indossabile

This app definitely is FIRE! There's no app in the whole App Store that does this job in such a great way like this app does. Also: I had a big issue with it because it wasn't properly shown on mobile devices and Mat did the best he could to solve my problem. It costed him a few days of work, but he finally did it! Highly suggested. Well deserved 5 stars!

Phivin

Fantastic app. Been waiting forever for something like this. Bundles are a must have on pretty much every store. Great customer service.