WideBundle ‑ Offers on product

WideBundle ‑ Offers on product

by Mat De Sousa

Create offers and bundle directly on your product.

1 review

Bodyllusion

The application has completely ruined my product page, I strongly advise against it. There is a limit of 100 variants and they are all doubled or tripled with the application so it only takes a few sizes for the application to be non-functional. When I wanted to delete it, the variances remained and the application doesn't delete itself correctly which will completely damage your shop. To avoid ! My word experience with a shopify app on this store !!!

August 30, 2020

Hello, it's Mat

I'm sorry to hear this

In order for WideBundle to work, we need to create new variants on your shop, this is the only way.

So when you use the variants generator, yes it will override your previous variants

The 100 variants limit is a Shopify limit, not a WideBundle limit, which means I have no other solution..

Because it creates new variants, if you delete the app, the variants will not be deleted (but everything else will)

Then, in order to get your variants back, yes it will probably take some time but your product page will not be ruined as you said

Again, sorry for this, it's the only way for WideBundle to work

May I help you with something else? Maybe I can help you to get back your previous variants?

Mat