WideBundle ‑ Offers on product

WideBundle ‑ Offers on product

by Mat De Sousa

Create offers and bundle directly on your product.

Viral Gifts™

Worst app ever! It destroyed all my variants and now I'm scrambling trying to re-create the product listing, putting the new url for my ads... all because i tried this app for 30 seconds to see how it looked! Do not download this, it will destroy your listings!

December 29, 2020

Hey

We are sorry to hear this

As explained on the app, WideBundle will create new variants on your product in order to add the bundle

When you setup WideBundle, we add many warnings about it and we also recommend people to duplicate their product first if they only want to try the app

So it doesn't destroy your listing as you said, it just replace your current variants with new one to make the app works

We do not change the url of your product, etc...

Did you try to contact the support?

Bodyllusion

The application has completely ruined my product page, I strongly advise against it. There is a limit of 100 variants and they are all doubled or tripled with the application so it only takes a few sizes for the application to be non-functional. When I wanted to delete it, the variances remained and the application doesn't delete itself correctly which will completely damage your shop. To avoid ! My word experience with a shopify app on this store !!!

August 30, 2020

Hello, it's Mat

I'm sorry to hear this

In order for WideBundle to work, we need to create new variants on your shop, this is the only way.

So when you use the variants generator, yes it will override your previous variants

The 100 variants limit is a Shopify limit, not a WideBundle limit, which means I have no other solution..

Because it creates new variants, if you delete the app, the variants will not be deleted (but everything else will)

Then, in order to get your variants back, yes it will probably take some time but your product page will not be ruined as you said

Again, sorry for this, it's the only way for WideBundle to work

May I help you with something else? Maybe I can help you to get back your previous variants?

Mat