WideBundle ‑ Bundles & Offers

WideBundle ‑ Bundles & Offers

by Mat De Sousa

BOGO, bundle packs, aov, quantity breaks, volume discount

Adorie Official

Nice App and Concept, Design looks very good, but it messes up the variants. Also doesn't work with more than 5 Variants because "exceeding 100 Variant limit from Shopify". After deleting the App it messed up my variants big time and I had to re-import the product. Answer to your reply:
Make the alert messages in the onboarding process Bigger, Bold and Red. I mostly skip through them and guess a lot of others do as well Cheers

September 17, 2021

Hello! It's Mat

Well, it doesn't really mess up the variants. We use the variants as a system for the discounts (During the onboarding process, we display many messages about that)

And it's true, based on that variants system (which was the only way to do exactly what we wanted) we face a problem: Shopify doesn't allow us to create more than 100 variants :'(

That's why we ask the users (again, during the onboarding) first to duplicate their product if they want to try it first.

But I understand that it can be frustrating if you don't know it.

Anyway, thank you for your review!

How do you think we should improve this part? Adding more messages? I'm open to suggestions!

Have a good day

Mat

Jeitec

le service client est afficace et assez reactif. je suis satisfait. L´application en elle meme , me semble bonne , mais necessite eds ameliorations