WideBundle ‑ Offers on product

WideBundle ‑ Offers on product

by Mat De Sousa

Create offers and bundle directly on your product.

VerteStretch™

This is Great! Been looking for this for a long time! :) Showing the customers upfront choices can really help them choose the better offer :)

Sweep

Awesome. Customer service is excellent. All my issues were solved in under 24hours. Nothing much to say about the app itself, works perfectly, integrate perfectly.

Nat-clean

I put a 5 stars Super application and the support is really great to listen to its customers thank you

veoclearfrance

This app is amazing! I have been looking for something like this on Shopify for ages. Since this type of quantity break/bundle really helped me increase my AOV on my Clickfunnels landing pages, I really wanted to do the same for my Shopify stores but I never managed to find the right app. Then I came across Widebundle! A real game changer and life saver. Thanks to Mat for making the app and also for his help. My theme was a pretty messy theme so I had to contact Widebundle' support team to fix some bugs in the code for the app to work fully and they were very reactive! If you're looking to increase your AOV and beat the advertising costs that are consistently going up, this app is a NO BRAINER! 100% recommend

TonerFit France – Tonifiant Facial

Great app, had some issues figuring it out and chat support on Facebook was great even in late hours, 100% recommended

KeepMeZen™

This app is really awesome and makes it easy to manage my variations of my product. Prompt and courteous after-sales service. I recommend.

MyBrush™

I use it recently but the application is top notch, the customer service is good. Nothing to say, I recommend it!

Tu connais Fanch?

Je recommande à fond! L'appli est juste génial pour bien présenter ses offres, Elle est facile à prendre en main et la réactivité du service client est génial.

Halloween-Castle

Super application, le site devient vraiment professionnel avec cette application.
Très facile d'utilisation, au moins problème, le support technique est là pour répondre rapidement !
Je recommande cette application

OnePods

Very good app !! Visually perfect, Very easy to handle and the creator is listening, I recommend this app

Previous 1 3