Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
24. Januar 2024

If you sell customised products, give Kickflip some serious consideration. The interface is simple and clear to use, and mobile compatible. When you create your products in the app, customers can personalise products according to the options you stipulate. It is A VERY flexible product customisation tool. I tried out many other apps before I found Kickflip and this app is head and shoulders above the rest. It did take me some time to learn how to build my products but there are lots of help videos and I got great online support from Elisabeth and Cindy too.

Love From Ireland
Irland
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Kickflip hat geantwortet 25. Januar 2024

First off, massive thanks for sharing your experience with Kickflip! It's fantastic to hear how it's helping you add that personal touch to your products.

And yeah, getting the hang of new tools can be a bit of a journey, but we're stoked to hear our help videos and the support from Elisabeth and Cindy got you through it.

Here’s to many more successes with Kickflip!

13. Dezember 2023

An absolute pleasure,
I have been using Kickflip for a few months now (after I tried a few alternatives), and I couldn't be more happy with my choice.
The integration was extremely simple, the app is flexible and capable, the FAQ page and bot can provide you with most of the answers, but what makes Kickflip the best choice out there are the people.
Responsive, professional, and always with a smile and a true willingness to help.
I wanna take advantage of this opportunity and thank Cindy from the Kickflip team : ] thank you for all that you have done

Cheers!

Rexx TimePieces
Israel
Kickflip hat geantwortet 14. Dezember 2023

Thank you for your kind words about Kickflip. It's fantastic to hear that the Kickflip's ease of use and the team's responsive support, have made a positive impact. We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to see our efforts in creating user-friendly technology resonate with you. Cheers!

26. Januar 2024

Amazing App !
Kickflip has full set of features to support our "DO IT YOURSELF- CUSTOM" apparel offer. On top of that is super user friendly, easy to use with responsive and competent support.

Artsfighters
Italien
2 monate mit der App
Kickflip hat geantwortet 27. Januar 2024

Oh wow, that's awesome to hear! It's really exciting to see our app empowering the custom apparel community. This kind of positive feedback is exactly what drives us to keep innovating and supporting entrepreneurs. Thanks for sharing your experience!

30. Januar 2024

This innovative app takes personalization to a whole new level, allowing users to tailor products to their unique preferences. The support guided me through the entire process. Top support and shootout Elisabeth!

doggylee
Slowakei
4 monate mit der App
Kickflip hat geantwortet 1. Februar 2024

Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback! It's fantastic to know that Elisabeth and our support team were able to guide you through the onboarding process. Your support is immensely appreciated, and it motivates us to continue innovating and improving.

28. November 2023

At first it looks really daunting and confusing but once you give it a go it becomes very straightforward! I cant imagine that there's a better app available for personalisation than this one. Has completely transformed the user experience.

That's My Backpack
Australien
28 tage mit der App
Kickflip hat geantwortet 30. November 2023

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're so happy to hear that our app has transformed your user experience. If you ever have more insights or suggestions, feel free to share. We appreciate your kind words!

8. November 2023

Working with the app is very easy and perfect. We searched for a long time and never found the right one.
It is perfect for us.

gimmybox
Deutschland
Kickflip hat geantwortet 9. November 2023

It's wonderful to hear that Kickflip has provided you with the perfect solution for selling custom sports eyewear online. We aim to create experiences that are intuitive and delightful, so we’re glad to know we're on the right track. Thank you for your support and for sharing your positive experience.

3. November 2023

Best customer service. and incredible App. Thank you so much and look forward to working with you all in the future ;)

anniereh.com
Vereinigte Staaten
17 tage mit der App
Kickflip hat geantwortet 6. November 2023

Thank you for choosing Kickflip. We look forward to supporting your journey. We can't wait to see what we can achieve together.

28. September 2023

I've searched far and wide for the perfect producer customizer, and lucky for you, you just found it! This is by far the cleanest, most modern, and intuitive option out there. Customer support is amazing and are always very quick with their responses and always eager to help. Highly recommended and I'll be a long time user! Great stuff Kickflip team!!

Bibles and Coffee
Vereinigte Staaten
6 monate mit der App
Kickflip hat geantwortet 29. September 2023

Thank you so much !! We're thrilled to hear that our product customizer solution has met your expectations and that our customer support has been helpful. Your feedback means the world to us. We're grateful to have you onboard and we promise to keep delivering the quality you've come to expect.
- The Kickflip Team 🙏🏼

19. Oktober 2023

Very nice app, can't wait for the coming features for my wbeshop! And amazing support!

Utopians
Schweiz
Kickflip hat geantwortet 23. Oktober 2023

Thank you for your kind words and enthusiasm! Your support fuels our journey towards delivering groundbreaking features - stay tuned for what’s next.

20. September 2023

Brilliant app. Really easy to use and works incredibly well at showcasing our products exactly like they would do in real life. Saved us lots of time and money. Would highly recommend it to any business looking to offer customisation.

Woolkind
Vereinigtes Königreich
10 monate mit der App
Kickflip hat geantwortet 22. September 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words about Kickflip. We're thrilled to hear that you find it brilliant and easy to use.

We're putting a lot of effort into developing this app, and it's great to know that it's saving you time and money.

Thanks again, we can't wait to see what you'll create next!