Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
12. Juni 2023

Very well-designed app and customer service is out of this world. Highly recommend. Pricing system is also super competitive compared to other apps of this style.

POP BAG USA
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Kickflip hat geantwortet 12. Juni 2023

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are delighted to hear that you find our app well-designed and our customer service exceptional. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated, and we will continue to strive for excellence in all aspects. Thank you for choosing Kickflip, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Bearbeitet am 5. Juli 2023

I have been using kickflip for a few days now and I am very impressed with its features and performance. It is easy to use, reliable, and has everything I need to manage my projects. The app is constantly updated with new improvements and bug fixes, and the team behind it is very responsive and helpful. Whenever I have a question or a problem, they are quick to reply and offer solutions. They also listen to feedback and suggestions from users and implement them in future updates. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a great personalizing tool.

Life goals list
Österreich
6 tage mit der App
Kickflip hat geantwortet 5. Juli 2023

Thank you for your thoughtful review! We're thrilled to hear that you're finding Kickflip beneficial for your product personalization needs. Our team is committed to providing consistent updates and efficient customer service, and we're glad to know we're hitting the mark. Stay tuned for more features and improvements in forthcoming updates. Thanks once again for your recommendation and for being a valued Kickflip user!

8. Juni 2023

Very well made app and easy to set up. Lots of functionalities and the team is always ready to help. I would very much recommend. Thanks !

Petite Gazelle Atelier
Kanada
21 tage mit der App
Kickflip hat geantwortet 8. Juni 2023

Thank you for your kind words and stellar review. At Kickflip, we've always believed in the power of simplicity and elegance in design, combined with robust functionality. Your satisfaction is our utmost reward. Thank you for being a part of our journey.

1. Juni 2023

We like the app very much; UI is beautiful and is Easy to use and set up. Great technical support and customer service.

My Store
Vereinigte Staaten
3 monate mit der App
Kickflip hat geantwortet 1. Juni 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted that you find our app's UI beautiful and easy to use. Our team takes pride in delivering excellent technical support and customer service. If you have any further suggestions, please let us know. Thank you for choosing Kickflip!

10. Mai 2023

I love the app, it does all customization.
The support is superb as well!
You wouldn't be afraid because they have support that assist!

UNDONE Watches japan
Japan
15 tage mit der App
Kickflip hat geantwortet 11. Mai 2023

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you love the app and appreciate our customer support. Our team is dedicated to providing the best experience possible, and we're glad to see that you've been enjoying it.

Bearbeitet am 23. Februar 2021

This app is powerful and affordable. We can now offer custom goods to the masses as this app allows for our customers to create the product they want and pay for the order without asking for a mock-up. There is a learning process but its definitely worth the effort. we are looking forward to expanding our offering in the near future.

Stark Hockey
Kanada
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
15. April 2021

Man, I have no words how I wished for an app like this. For half a year I was searching for a customizer app (even for other plattforms than Shopify). I tried all the standards. Not one satisfied me. Best Product Customizers UI is so elegant. You don't have to study the manual for hours. You can start right after installation. This will soon become the No. 1 app for customization, there is no doubt. You have a new customer! Keep on the good work!

Jimbeels
Deutschland
Kickflip hat geantwortet 16. April 2021

Wow! It sounds like you found exactly what you were looking for in our app, which is a huge compliment. Thanks for taking the time to share this very positive feedback with us. We are all delighted to read this today! Knowing you tried other solutions, it means so much that we were able to meet your expectations.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, or if you want to share your feedback and experience, it's always so helpful for our team.

Good day!

15. März 2020

Quite simply the best customization app on the market. I've used this now with 2 separate companies and the support, features and overall product have been always fantastic. Do yourself a favour and give this app a go!

THE CUSTOM CHEF
Australien
10. August 2020

We have been using MyCustomizer to build our service for designing teamwear for sports club. It's a platform that is easy to use and understand – both from our side, but also from our customers' perspective.

Grit Sportswear
Schweden
10. Mai 2022

Great App really useful and i like that i am able to put one product on for free so i can test and see how it goes before adding my future products.

Douk Snow
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Kickflip hat geantwortet 10. Mai 2022

Thank you for this great review!

We're glad you found our 0$ plan to be helpful. Providing an accessible solution is one of our main goals. It's also exciting to know you plan to add more product customizers from Douk Snow.

Keep up the good work!