Avis (126)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
18 juillet 2024

Kickflip truly sets itself apart from other customizer add-ons for Shopify in its ability to allow custom fields to directly affect product prices, such as for custom logos, text, etc. If your brand/company is looking to create an online store where customization is a key feature and you want to be able to adjust a product's price based on however many additional features a customer wants for it, Kickflip is the absolute best option as it currently stands.

Custom Tees Factory
Kickflip a répondu 19 juillet 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're happy to hear that Kickflip's ability to integrate custom fields into product pricing has made such a positive impact for your online store's customization needs. Your feedback means a lot to us, and we're here to support you every step of the way :) !

16 juillet 2024

Kickflip was the exact customization tool we were looking for. It’s very straightforward from start to finish. If I got stuck at any point, the chat feature was convenient to use and received quick and detailed responses from a real person to continue building our product. As a small business, the payment structure is also ideal as it eliminates the risk by only charging when we make a sale, as opposed to committing to a big monthly or annual fee. High recommend kickflip!

Buck Wild Hat Bar
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Kickflip a répondu 17 juillet 2024

We’re all about making things straightforward and user-friendly, so knowing that you had a seamless experience from start to finish is music to our ears.Thank you for the high recommendation! ✨

22 mai 2024

After trying a few other apps I have found kickflip to be the best customiser for Shopify. Nice user interface on the shop, easy to mage and update products/variants, really good customer service (thank you Elizabeth and Vincent). No complaints from me, but a couple of areas I would love to see the app evolve is syncing products/variants to Shopify in order to use discounts that include/exclude add ons, add weights (for shipping purposes), get accurate reporting on profit by entering cogs etc. hopefully this will come in due time!

ROXBOX
Nouvelle-Zélande
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Kickflip a répondu 29 mai 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Your feedback is deeply appreciated and truly inspiring. It's fantastic to hear that you've found Kickflip to be the best customizer for Shopify and that our user interface, product management features, and customer service have met your expectations. Elizabeth and Vincent have been thrilled to hear your kind words.

Your suggestions for future enhancements are invaluable. Rest assured, we are continually working to evolve and improve Kickflip, and these features are on our radar for future development.

Thank you for being a part of our journey. We are committed to providing you with the best possible experience and look forward to delivering even more value to you in the future.

31 mai 2024

Extremely useful configurator app. The best one available in the market, with both complex functionalities and good looking UI.

Other configurator apps just lack functionality or look very outdated.

Plus, the customer support is extremely responsive.

10 out of 10

Premiott
Roumanie
Kickflip a répondu 2 juin 2024

Wow, this review made our day! We'll frame it and hang it up in our office. 😄

Thank you so much for the kind words! We strive to make our configurator app the best out there, and it's great to hear that you think so too. We also pride ourselves on being responsive and helpful, so your feedback means a lot.

Thanks again, and stay awesome! 🚀

7 juin 2024

The team at Kickflip are great! Admittedly, I'm not tech savvy and have struggled to create a complex product. However, along my journey they have graciously helped me at every turn. They have enthusiastically supported me with 1-on-1 video sessions, text sessions, and were sincerely open to suggestions toward making their back-end functionality easier for complex products like mine. A perfect platform does not exist, but it's comforting to know that the team behind it are humble, helpful, and striving toward perfecting it. I appreciate and respect the spirit and efforts of the team at Kickflip. Thank you!

Shademaker.art
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Kickflip a répondu 9 juin 2024

Wow, what a fantastic review! 🌟 Thanks a ton for sharing your experience with Kickflip. It’s awesome to hear that our team’s support has made a real difference for you. We’re all about helping you bring your complex products to life, and it’s great to know that our help has been valuable for you.

We’re on a mission to build the perfect platform, and your kind words motivate us to keep pushing forward. Thanks for being a part of our journey. You’re the reason we do what we do!

Cheers! 🛠️✨

Modifié le 4 juillet 2024

Amazing configurator app and very helpful and quick customer service! Highly recommend as it's very customizable and should work for any kind of business that wants any sort of customization. Thanks kickflip!

Innit Designs
17 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Kickflip a répondu 28 juin 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are delighted to hear that our configurator platform and customer service have met your expectations.

We’re thrilled to be a part of Innit Designs’ journey. Your iconic chairs and sustainable design practices resonate deeply with our mission to empower businesses through exceptional customization solutions.

Thank you for recommending Kickflip, and we look forward to continuing to support your success.

- The Kickflip Team

12 avril 2024

Without it, my business idea would never have been possible! Their customer support is also incredibly responsive, answering the many questions I've had during the build phase of my product customisation tool.

LidMods
Royaume-Uni
Kickflip a répondu 15 avril 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! It's fantastic to hear that our platform played a crucial role in bringing your business idea to life. Your success is our success, and we look forward to continuing to support your business as it grows. Thank you for choosing Kickflip!

25 juin 2024

Highly recommend! After playing around with the app it was very easy to navigate. It didn’t take me long to learn everything. Also their help desk replied back quickly and answered every question I had. This is important to me since I’m a business owner and hardly have time to learn a new program. Thanks Kickflip!

thepiercedcactus.co
Environ 18 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Kickflip a répondu 27 juin 2024

Thank you for your enthusiastic recommendation! We’re thrilled to hear that you found our platform easy to navigate and quick to learn. Your feedback about our responsive customer success team means a lot to us. We understand how valuable your time is as a business owner, and we’re glad we could provide the support you needed. Thanks for choosing Kickflip, and we’re here for you whenever you need us!

15 juillet 2024

The whole team is very kind and responsive. The app is the best I have found in Shopify so far.

CandyBaby
Bulgarie
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Kickflip a répondu 16 juillet 2024

Thanks for the awesome feedback! Our team is always here to help, and it’s fantastic to hear that you’re loving our platform. We’re all about making your experience the best it can be. Keep rocking on Kickflip, and let us know if you need anything else!

11 juillet 2024

This app was exactly what i needed for my store. Also superb costumer service, that helped med solve issues fast and without giving up when I had no idea what i was doing. Would 100% recommend this app.

EventyrPrint
Norvège
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
Kickflip a répondu 15 juillet 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! 🎉 We’re thrilled to hear that Kickflip was exactly what you needed for your store. Our team is dedicated to providing top-notch customer service, and it’s awesome to know we could help you out quickly and efficiently. Your recommendation means the world to us!