Toplam puan
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
12 Mayıs 2022

It is the best app i've tested so far! Some features must be added to be perfect, but they keep updating its features and listening to its costumers.
Costumer support is really great, Cindy was very helpful everytime i had some problem.
Fully Recommend

Boomswagg
Portekiz
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
Kickflip yanıt 19 Mayıs 2022

Thanks for this great review!

Listening to our customers is very important to us as it helps us improve. We are committed to constantly updating Kickflip with new features that help you create exactly what you need.

We are very happy you like our app! Our team members appreciate your cool products as well, and some of them have already placed their orders ;).

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

21 Ocak 2022

Endless possibilities. Our company has been using this app for a little over a year. We have used this app for our custom vest and jacket program, which has made a big difference in sales and content. Customer service is helpful and will always answer your questions. If you are planning on looking for a simple yet effective customizer app, this is the one for you.

First Manufacturing Company
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 ay
Kickflip yanıt 28 Ocak 2022

Thank you so much for this great review. This means a lot to the whole team! We are very fortunate to have First Manufacturing Company as one of our clients. You did an amazing job with our tool and we really enjoy seeing your leather vests and jackets endless custom possibilities! Never hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

25 Mayıs 2022

Es una aplicación muy útil para vender productos personalizados en tu tienda online. Es lo que buscaba.

Caramel Wear Clothing
İspanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 ay
Kickflip yanıt 30 Mayıs 2022

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para compartir su experiencia con nosotros. Estamos muy contentos que te guste nuestra aplicación y hayas decidido usarla para tu proyecto.

¡Le deseamos mucho éxito!

Saludos

15 Haziran 2022

Previously we ran our customs business using a form where customers could submit a request, our team of designers would create a mockup of the custom and then then it would be sent back to the customer. There was a lot of wasted time (and by extension money) creating designs for customers who would never respond or were just curious to see what it would look like and not really interested in purchasing. Kickflip has been a gamechanger for us. Although it isn't able to spit out final products, our customers can now get a feel for what they want and what works before even submitting it to our team. We then take that design, finesse it a bit, and send it back for final approval. Turnaround times are so much quicker and easier, and having a customer-designed mockup of the product instead of descriptions and color choices has made the actual product creation much easier.

JUNK Customs
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
Kickflip yanıt 16 Haziran 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to have helped make your custom product process more efficient. If there's anything we can do to continue to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again!

8 Şubat 2023

Kickflip is the dream app that we were searching for to bring our custom products to life! It has a modern & clean vibe (unlike so many of the other dated customizer app’s out there). Kickflips support team has been awesome to work with too. They have been speedy with all responses & super helpful with all of our questions. We are very happy with this app choice & we are sure you will be too! Below is the custom product we were able to build with this app.

NOTYERS
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 ay
Kickflip yanıt 8 Şubat 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words! At Kickflip, we strive to provide a seamless and enjoyable experience for our customers, and it's fantastic to hear that we've been able to deliver on that for you. Our support team works hard to ensure that all of our customers have the best experience possible, and it's great to see that their efforts have paid off. We're so glad that you've had a positive experience with our app and that you're able to bring your custom products to life with ease. Thank you again for your support!

28 Şubat 2021

I've been looking for an app like this for a few years. I love that I can offer my customer EVERYTHING I want. Wasted money on a couple of other apps, including custom work, but MyCustomizer and Jackie are the dopest. Stop wasting your time, elsewhere, get to work and get this app.

Polish Change
Kickflip yanıt 26 Mart 2021

Dear Kathy,
It's a pleasure to read you. Thank you so much for your positive feedback and good vibes. We're so glad we were able to help you move forward with this cool project and of course we'll be sure to relay your message to Jackie. Continue the good work, this business of yours has so much potential.
We're happy you're happy!

16 Kasım 2022

L'app est très complète et facile d'utilisation.
Très efficace, l'équipe est très professionnel et rapide en cas de soucis !

AnPeri Jewelry
İsviçre
Kickflip yanıt 16 Kasım 2022

Merci pour vos gentils mots, nous sommes ravis de vous avoir comme client! :)

31 Temmuz 2020

This is one of the best customizing apps, and I checked a LOT! This app does exactly what I need it to do, which is surprisingly hard to find with a product customizer. After getting the app the company offer's you a 30 min. session in which you can ask and/or go over any kinks you need to, in order to get your customizer just right. The team is super nice and helpful! If you are looking for a great customizer, I highly recommend this one!

Build Your Own Mask
25 Ekim 2022

Configurateur sympa et rapide à mettre en marche. L'offre freemium est bien pour commencer avec un seul produit. Je recommande

ekimi
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
Kickflip yanıt 28 Ekim 2022

Merci pour cet avis!

Nous sommes heureux de constater que vous avez été en mesure de mettre votre customizer en ligne en un rien de temps. Nous nous efforçons de créer une plateforme simple à utiliser, mais performante.

Bon succès!

5 Temmuz 2021 tarihinde düzenlendi

I spent $5k on freelancer trying to build my own customization website before I found myCustomizer. I had the site up and working in just a few days with zero problems. Their front end and back end were both 5x better than what I had before. Font support is excellent. Icon preview selection is awesome. The site is responsive and tech support is on it and responds within hours. The rules section allows configuration of multiple items with If-Then-Else logic. So glad I found them. This is a well thought out product.

SanDiegoMake
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
Kickflip yanıt 6 Temmuz 2021

Dear Greg,

Experiences like yours are far too common. I'm so glad we were able to help you move forward with this project without spending too much. We're always adding new features to the platform, and it's great to know that you used a few and were able to successfully create what you needed.

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.