Toplam puan
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
1 Mayıs 2022

Such an amazing app. Easy to use. The customer support team is great. Quick response time. End results are great.

Susan Lanci Designs
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
Kickflip yanıt 9 Mayıs 2022

Thank you for taking the time to add a review.

We're so glad you're satisfied with the app. We are focused on providing a user-friendly solution, so we're pleased to know that you find it easy to use. You did such a great job creating your customizers!

We wish you great success in the future!

5 Ekim 2021

Très utile. Parfait pour mon produit que je développe actuellement. Très facile à prendre en main, je recommande.
Very useful. Perfect for my product that I am currently developing. Very easy to learn, I recommend.

SKEP
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
Kickflip yanıt 5 Ekim 2021

Thank you so much SKEP team!

C'est un plaisir de voir évoluer un projet aussi intéressant que le vôtre. Toute l'équipe ici a très hâte d'être témoin de la suite.

Bon succès!

15 Temmuz 2022

this app is so easy to use and the customer support is great, I had a small issue and reached out to support and they helped me within minutes.

ezrableu
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
Kickflip yanıt 18 Temmuz 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words - we're happy to hear that you're enjoying Kickflip and that our customer success team was able to help you out quickly!

17 Temmuz 2022

I found Kickflip from Shopify App search. After comparing with others, I know this is exactly what I need to customise my handmade leather product. But for someone like me with very poor IT and Photoshop knowledge, at the beginning, it's really frustrated to handle. I tried to seek support via App chat just before giving up. The team replied me very quick. Guide me step by step patiently and clearly. All is amazing! I just set up my shop and really enjoyed it! I will definitely use the App again for my other products.

KissCaseLondon
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
Kickflip yanıt 18 Temmuz 2022

Hi! We're glad to hear that you found Kickflip and that it was exactly what you were looking for to customize your products. We're sorry to hear that you had some frustration at the beginning but are happy that our team was able to help you out and that you're now enjoying the app. We'll definitely be here if you need any help in the future. Thanks for using Kickflip!

25 Haziran 2020

Great logic and UX with reasonable pricing plus a responsive support makes this great software. I do recommend and look forward to future development.

Ondrboks
Belçika
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
6 Temmuz 2022

Besides being an awesome app per se, the customer service was unbelievable. We met several times, face to face, besides emails exchange until the app was working exactly the way I was hoping it would. They go above and beyond to help you, never coming shy of answering your questions. Awesome job, Kickflip Team!!!! :-)

airees-theairytees
Kickflip yanıt 7 Temmuz 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're happy to have been able to help you out and create an app that you love. Keep spreading the word - we really appreciate it! :)

26 Mayıs 2022

I'm using this app in order to allow my customers to customize their T-shirts before placing an order. The tool is amazing!! It was a little challenging in the beginning for me to figure everything out, but with dedication and time I was able to build an amazing tool!! And anytime I needed assistance or help, or had a question, I was able to talk with a representative. They are very very helpful and fast at responding and really care about you! I am more than happy with the app and would recommend anybody who is looking for a customizer to use this app! Also they are affordable and very high quality.

Custom Tee Pro
Kickflip yanıt 30 Mayıs 2022

Thanks for taking the time to share this powerful review!
We are very glad you enjoy using our platform so far. It is our priority to help you succeed, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything.

We are thrilled to see your custom t-shirt customizers!

Keep up the good work :)

14 Ekim 2021

This app is amazing! It was surprisingly easy to set up and our customers love it. The support team is incredible as well

PronounPins.org
Kickflip yanıt 15 Ekim 2021

Thank you for this great review!

The fact that you found it easy to configure your customizer means a lot to us since we strive to make the solution as user-friendly as possible. Your success is our success!

Warm regards,

29 Kasım 2022

Great customer support, Cindy helped me in second. I understood not everything but no worries she fixed it for me!

KingsEssential
Belçika
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
Kickflip yanıt 30 Kasım 2022

Thanks for the great review, Cindy really goes the extra mile to help our customers! We're glad you got everything sorted out. :)

28 Kasım 2022

This application has helped me a lot to offer personalization services to my customers and I would like to emphasize their customer services by chat which is very easy to use. The kickflip team was able to answer my questions again, thank you!

chronocustworldpro
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
Kickflip yanıt 28 Kasım 2022

Thank you for your kind words - we're so happy to hear that our app has been of help! The team is dedicated to providing great customer service, so thank you for letting us know that we're succeeding. We appreciate your business and hope you'll continue to use Kickflip in the future. :)