Değerlendirmeler (123)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
25 Haziran 2020

Great logic and UX with reasonable pricing plus a responsive support makes this great software. I do recommend and look forward to future development.

Ondrboks
Belçika
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
8 Eylül 2023

I looked into three different Customize Products and ended up selecting this one. It’s super easy to use and has a bunch of awesome demo products available on the backend. The customer support is very well. Cindy, in particular, was incredibly professional and quickly solved the problem I was facing.

Rival Baseball
Kanada
Kickflip yanıt 11 Eylül 2023

Thank you for choosing Kickflip and taking the time to share your experience. We're thrilled to hear that you've found our software intuitive and full of features that cater to your needs. Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional service and solving any issues promptly, so it's wonderful to see their efforts recognized. We're excited to continue supporting your customization journey! Thanks again for your kind words.

26 Mayıs 2022

I'm using this app in order to allow my customers to customize their T-shirts before placing an order. The tool is amazing!! It was a little challenging in the beginning for me to figure everything out, but with dedication and time I was able to build an amazing tool!! And anytime I needed assistance or help, or had a question, I was able to talk with a representative. They are very very helpful and fast at responding and really care about you! I am more than happy with the app and would recommend anybody who is looking for a customizer to use this app! Also they are affordable and very high quality.

Custom Tee Pro
Kickflip yanıt 30 Mayıs 2022

Thanks for taking the time to share this powerful review!
We are very glad you enjoy using our platform so far. It is our priority to help you succeed, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything.

We are thrilled to see your custom t-shirt customizers!

Keep up the good work :)

3 Eylül 2021

I would recommend this application to anyone. Very easy to use and the customer service is amazing!

GFX RAZ
Birleşik Krallık
Kickflip yanıt 29 Eylül 2021

Hello,
We're happy you’re appreciating our platform!
Thanks for your trust and very nice review, we're thankful for great customers like you. Our support team is always here to help. Never hesitate to reach out!
Warm regards,

6 Temmuz 2022

Besides being an awesome app per se, the customer service was unbelievable. We met several times, face to face, besides emails exchange until the app was working exactly the way I was hoping it would. They go above and beyond to help you, never coming shy of answering your questions. Awesome job, Kickflip Team!!!! :-)

airees-theairytees
Kickflip yanıt 7 Temmuz 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're happy to have been able to help you out and create an app that you love. Keep spreading the word - we really appreciate it! :)

28 Kasım 2023

At first it looks really daunting and confusing but once you give it a go it becomes very straightforward! I cant imagine that there's a better app available for personalisation than this one. Has completely transformed the user experience.

That's My Backpack
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:28 gün
Kickflip yanıt 30 Kasım 2023

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're so happy to hear that our app has transformed your user experience. If you ever have more insights or suggestions, feel free to share. We appreciate your kind words!

19 Ekim 2023

Very nice app, can't wait for the coming features for my wbeshop! And amazing support!

Utopians
İsviçre
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
Kickflip yanıt 23 Ekim 2023

Thank you for your kind words and enthusiasm! Your support fuels our journey towards delivering groundbreaking features - stay tuned for what’s next.

13 Haziran 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

Very beautiful app, easy to figure out and customer support was great with all my annoying questions. Would recommend 100%. My suggestion to kickflip, add a HEX color wheel option for customers to choose from

StickerNerd.com
Kickflip yanıt 13 Haziran 2023

Thank you for your wonderful review and recommendation of our app. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you found our customer support helpful.

Your suggestion to add a color wheel option is a very good idea, and we agree that it would be a valuable addition. We will carefully consider it as we continue to improve our app to meet the unique needs of our users. For more information about how we handle feature requests, please take a look at this article : https://help.gokickflip.com/en/articles/4677869-how-we-manage-feature-requests.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are grateful to have you as part of the Kickflip community.

28 Kasım 2022

This application has helped me a lot to offer personalization services to my customers and I would like to emphasize their customer services by chat which is very easy to use. The kickflip team was able to answer my questions again, thank you!

chronocustworldpro
Fransa
Kickflip yanıt 28 Kasım 2022

Thank you for your kind words - we're so happy to hear that our app has been of help! The team is dedicated to providing great customer service, so thank you for letting us know that we're succeeding. We appreciate your business and hope you'll continue to use Kickflip in the future. :)

4 Kasım 2021

This app is really good! It has many different options and is very easy to learn. The customer service is amazing. No matter what question you have, they will try to solve your problem as quickly as possible. Highly recommended.

Enimalas
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
Kickflip yanıt 5 Kasım 2021

Thanks for this amazing review! It means a lot to us.
We enjoy helping our clients get their projects done. Your success is our success!

I invite you to contact us directly to help us associate these kind words with the brand you represent. :)

Many thanks,