Best Product Customizer

Best Product Customizer | Reviews

by MyCustomizer

Build an outstanding product configurator for your ecommerce

TheShotski

This app has saved me hours and hours of dealing with indecisive customers that aren't sure what they want their custom product to look like. Now they can design it themselves and I don't need to get involved. The setup process has a bit of a learning curve, but if you know Photoshop (or someone who does) you can make a pretty amazing user experience with this app that saves time and makes money.

March 26, 2021

Thanks very much for your review of our platform. We're glad you feel like it's a great asset for your creative business ;) ! We also want to thank you for pointing out the learning curve. Feedback like yours is very helpful and I assure you that we are constantly improving our documentation and tutorials in the hope of making it as user-friendly as possible for our customers. Cheers!

Polish Change

I've been looking for an app like this for a few years. I love that I can offer my customer EVERYTHING I want. Wasted money on a couple of other apps, including custom work, but MyCustomizer and Jackie are the dopest. Stop wasting your time, elsewhere, get to work and get this app.

Dear Kathy,
It's a pleasure to read you. Thank you so much for your positive feedback and good vibes. We're so glad we were able to help you move forward with this cool project and of course we'll be sure to relay your message to Jackie. Continue the good work, this business of yours has so much potential.
We're happy you're happy!

Partybox

This app is exactly what I was looking for. Compared to other apps I've tested, mycustomizer is intuitive and easy to use. And if you get stuck, the support is immediately helpful, friendly and quick to respond. My customers really like the ability to customize their product.

March 26, 2021

Wow! It sounds like we're a good fit and that's good news.
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're happy you think our platform is intuitive and easy to use because that's exactly what we want to offer as a product configurator solution. It's also nice to see that our customer service helped you quickly when needed, we're always here to help!
Now let's celebrate with garlands and balloons ;)

Stark Hockey

This app is powerful and affordable. We can now offer custom goods to the masses as this app allows for our customers to create the product they want and pay for the order without asking for a mock-up. There is a learning process but its definitely worth the effort. we are looking forward to expanding our offering in the near future.

Signe Louka

I am so happy with this app. It's very user-friendly. The support is also supper. I enjoy the result!!

michelle's mods

I tried almost all Customizer-Apps here on Shopify and it's the best app so far. The previous reviewers have already summed it up quite well. The app integrates wonderfully into your store and offers great performance on both smartphones and desktop PCs. We're really looking forward to the next features updates!

Urban Bonfire

I highly recommend this app! It is great, simple, easy to use, smooth, and offers a variety of options. It works as well on Desktop as on Mobile, which is a plus, and not easy to find. You can even customize the app itself (color, fonts, font format...) which gives the impression that it is really part of your website, not an extension or a third party app. The staff is responsive, quick, and always propose solutions and alternatives. You can definitely rely on the team! Thank you MyCustomizer for such good support.

Grit Sportswear

We have been using MyCustomizer to build our service for designing teamwear for sports club. It's a platform that is easy to use and understand – both from our side, but also from our customers' perspective.

Build Your Own Mask

This is one of the best customizing apps, and I checked a LOT! This app does exactly what I need it to do, which is surprisingly hard to find with a product customizer. After getting the app the company offer's you a 30 min. session in which you can ask and/or go over any kinks you need to, in order to get your customizer just right. The team is super nice and helpful! If you are looking for a great customizer, I highly recommend this one!

DODOcase, Inc.

Highly recommend! The admin UI is easy to use, has a lot of built in options, and is responsive. Once everything is set up, its fast and easy to make any updates as needed. Customer support is phenomenal! Renaud and his team are reliable and quick to respond to any issues we have encountered. Overall a great product that fit our needs well.