Kickflip Product Personalizer

Beautiful visual customizer for every custom products options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

chronocustworldpro

Location France

This application has helped me a lot to offer personalization services to my customers and I would like to emphasize their customer services by chat which is very easy to use. The kickflip team was able to answer my questions again, thank you!

November 28, 2022

Thank you for your kind words - we're so happy to hear that our app has been of help! The team is dedicated to providing great customer service, so thank you for letting us know that we're succeeding. We appreciate your business and hope you'll continue to use Kickflip in the future. :)

AnPeri Jewelry

Location Switzerland

L'app est très complète et facile d'utilisation.
Très efficace, l'équipe est très professionnel et rapide en cas de soucis !

November 16, 2022

Merci pour vos gentils mots, nous sommes ravis de vous avoir comme client! :)

Moke America Orlando

Application très simple à utiliser, je recommande ! Et super réactivité de la part du service client!

November 9, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour vos bons commentaires - nous sommes ravis de pouvoir compter Moke America Orlando parmi nos clients! La voiture Moke semble vraiment très intéressante, non seulement pour son large choix d'accessoires et de personnalisations, mais aussi pour sa durabilité et ses caractéristiques écologiques! Merci encore de partager votre expérience avec nous!

ekimi

Location France

Configurateur sympa et rapide à mettre en marche. L'offre freemium est bien pour commencer avec un seul produit. Je recommande

October 28, 2022

Merci pour cet avis!

Nous sommes heureux de constater que vous avez été en mesure de mettre votre customizer en ligne en un rien de temps. Nous nous efforçons de créer une plateforme simple à utiliser, mais performante.

Bon succès!

ggpadz.com – custom mouse pads

Location Austria

Great experience so far. The tool offers many options to customize your product personalizer to your own needs. Their support was also excellent. I had some very specific questions/ problems to solve and they helped quickly.

October 28, 2022

Thanks for this review! It's much appreciated.

It's great to know our features suited your needs.
Stay tuned, we have more updates to come ;). As always, never hesitate to reach out again if you need any help from our support team. We're here to help!

Kickflip team

CASSAROKIDS

Time spent using app About 2 months

If you want product customization, your search ends here. Easy to use and customer service has been wonderful. Highly recommended!

September 22, 2022

Thank you so much for this positive review.
We are happy to have you as a client and we have to admit that your products are gorgeous! Never hesitate to reach out, our team is always here if you need anything.

Wishing you great success!

ERA OF ARC

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We were looking for an uncomplicated configurator tool that is quick and easy to set up, offers many design options in terms of appearance and works absolutely reliably with short loading times. We looked at and tested all the configurators on the market and with Kickflip we found exactly what we needed. We have been using the app for some time now and we are still heavily enthusiastic about it. The configurator we wanted to build and have built is large with many options and very complicated in its dependencies and cross-relationships - with Kickflip thanks to a very well functioning and super simple "programming" tool no problem and very easy to use. Everything has been easy and understandable for us non-programmers to set up and for the few uncertainties we had on our way to the finished configurator, we have received probably the best and fastest customer service both via chat and video call that you can imagine and wish for. A brilliant app, we look forward to seeing how it develops in the future. The changes made to the app since our launch with Kickflip have all been very good and helpful and we felt we could also initiate improvements by providing comments and feedback. Thank you for your great work - keep it up! PS.: Many thanks and a warm greeting to Cindy - you do a great job and have really always been able to help us. YOU are the best customer service there is. Best regards
Frieder Urban CEO Era of Arc
www.eraofarc.com

July 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review, Frieder! We're really glad to have been able to provide you with the product configurator tool you needed and that you've had such a positive experience with our customer success team. We're looking forward to continuing to improve the app and providing even better service in the future. Thank you again for your kind words - we really appreciate it!

KissCaseLondon

I found Kickflip from Shopify App search. After comparing with others, I know this is exactly what I need to customise my handmade leather product. But for someone like me with very poor IT and Photoshop knowledge, at the beginning, it's really frustrated to handle. I tried to seek support via App chat just before giving up. The team replied me very quick. Guide me step by step patiently and clearly. All is amazing! I just set up my shop and really enjoyed it! I will definitely use the App again for my other products.

July 18, 2022

Hi! We're glad to hear that you found Kickflip and that it was exactly what you were looking for to customize your products. We're sorry to hear that you had some frustration at the beginning but are happy that our team was able to help you out and that you're now enjoying the app. We'll definitely be here if you need any help in the future. Thanks for using Kickflip!

ezrableu

this app is so easy to use and the customer support is great, I had a small issue and reached out to support and they helped me within minutes.

July 18, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words - we're happy to hear that you're enjoying Kickflip and that our customer success team was able to help you out quickly!

Greenwich

Brilliant app, easy to use and very responsive developers available basically all the time, and great UX

July 14, 2022

Thank you for saying that. It's great to hear that you're enjoying our product customization app! Additionally, we're glad you find our user interface easy to use. Cheers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6