MyDeal.com.au

MyDeal.com.au | Reviews

by MyDeal Australia

Sell on MyDeal - Australia's Marketplace for the Home & Garden

Liferoome

I am generally enjoying the MyDeal Shopify App, it genuinely saves me a great deal of time when publishing products from Shopify to MyDeal. Customer support is top notch and I get my questions answered and resolved very quickly.

FancyTech

100% perfect App. Having been doing business with mydeal for over 6 years.This new app is saving us a lot of time by managing all our product , order and shipping. Thank you

The Galley St Kilda

I've found this app both easy to integrate and use even though I'm not all that tech savvy. Support has also been very quick to respond when required.

Happy Farmer Organics

I used this app to sell coffee. So far it has worked smoothly. I would recommend this app for selling onto the online market place.

Best Fitness Equipment

Very easy integration with my Shopify store, and great support from Mydeal team to onboard and clarify doubts.

Your Wines

This is a great app and has made selling on MyDeal so much easier. No need for datafeeds, excel, manual processing etc, the app does everything from start to finish.

xTrend

Over a year on and after a being a beta tester for the app it's probably one of the best apps on Shopify. It's pretty much faultless in every respect. The team at mydeal who developed this need a pay rise! It's incredibly simple to us, robust and logical. Well done!

buyinaus

Awesome App, Makes inventory and order synchronization so much easier, Highly recommended !!! Thank you !!!

1 3 Next